Tears Gator Tears

The long and storied history of gaturd busts continues.

The number of NFL busts put out by that godforsaken piece of shlt school is unbelievable.

It’s truly uncanny. There’s no other P5 school that comes even close to busting that much.

Wow!

Bust U!!

Only way they are DBU is if it stands for Da Bust U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to stop getting hyped about write ups after visits. Everyone always has a great visit. Let’s see if any of them ever actually commit and sign. Then we can celebrate
Since you took the name @MaketheUgreatagain , could you please ask @TrumpyCane to ease up a little? He doesn’t have to film everything. We believe him.

D7A8CCE9-4B80-41AB-8C6F-62779E308B25.gif

Advertisement
All Facts. I have a Tebow poster on the wall in my room in a do it yourself frame from Michael’s and a choice selection of Ole Ball Coach/SOS-style visors I wear daily just to smirk at others nostalgically. I have done in CIS what the Spy, Eli Cohen, did in Syria in the 1960’s. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to Belk when it opens. The sale on last year’s model jorts starts today and I expect a run on them at the Oaks Mall.
Ellie Cohen did good work but you know what happened to him in the end? Watch yourself.
Did you know the old ball coach is a Miami Beach boy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back