Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do they think that Gainesville has some sort of NIL super power allure that Miami doesn’t kill?

Yeah, I was looking at that. It’s like those fūcktards up in Hogtown don’t realize that any school can sell the NIL, but it would probably be easier for a school located in a metropolitan area with more advertisers and larger population of wealthy advertisers, rather than a one-horse cowtown with a standard of living that’s mostly trailer trash.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, I lol'd when homeboy said “6’5” 260? He’s a nickel in Grantham’s defense”.

Goddammit, that guy stole my joke from a couple of days ago, when I said that the Gaytors would recruit one of our DL targets as a cornerback.

Yeah, I was looking at that. It’s like those fūcktards up in Hogtown don’t realize that any school can sell the NIL, but it would probably be easier for a school located in a metropolitan area with more advertisers and larger population of wealthy advertisers, rather than a one-horse cowtown with a standard of living that’s mostly trailer trash.

Shut your filthy mouth. Gaytor players are going to make a TON of money endorsing Leonardo's Pizza...

Advertisement

There are many things that Stewart likes about Florida, but there a couple that stand out about the University.

“I like that it’s in the state of Florida, there are good vibes out here, good atmosphere.”
lolololol that's one ringing endorsement right there.

"I like that it's in the state of Florida."

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back