Tears Gator Tears

Lol

5B5E85AA-AD31-4E3F-B7AE-06A9BDF3EDE3.jpeg
A785ABD5-D6AC-4FAE-97E0-FEB7DE246178.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Janoris Jenkins the only name on that list worth mentioning and they got him at 10 to pretend like he isn't their only legit alum cause technically he aint no alum.
What happened to Haden? He was supposed to be good - did he bust in the league?

Advertisement
They don’t find it weird that almost that entire list completely flopped in the NFL? I mean every school has busts but they keep putting DBs in the first three rounds who never make it to their second contract.
I know. I saw that list and I don’t recall any who had a real impact. Impact gaytors are guys like Emmett, Wilbur Marshall, Lomas Brown - guys like Louis Oliver and Jarvis Williams had some good year with the Fins but not like the others mentioned. I’ve said it before that our best DB’s would look more DBU than theirs and I’m not claiming anything of the sort. Same with our many RB’s, TE’s, LB’s, DL’s…

Advertisement
#BUM

• Rookie Gator wide receiver Kadarius Toney has had an inauspicious introduction to the team that took him with the 20th pick in this year’s draft. Toney didn’t finish either of the team’s two rookie minicamp practices, first due to an issue with his cleats (CE note: :ROFLMAO:) and then due to an apparent minor injury.

Toney then skipped three weeks of voluntary full-team workouts, which is an unusual step for a rookie. Toney signed his contract last Friday and reported for minicamp, but he left Tuesday’s practice early after again slipping multiple times.

Toney’s quickness and agility stand out in practice. The issue has been keeping him on the field. He was excused from Thursday’s practice for a family emergency, according to the team.

My understanding is that Toney’s absence from the voluntary workouts was because he hadn’t signed his contract. That’s bizarre since rookies regularly participate in the offseason program before signing their contracts because they sign waivers that protect them in case of injury. Toney signed the waiver before participating in rookie minicamp, which is why his subsequent absence from the voluntary program surprised the team.

Toney missed three weeks of working with Jones to build chemistry. Toney didn’t get any reps with Jones in team periods during minicamp, working exclusively with the second-string offense.

Advertisement
Back