Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
66C7F468-3016-4138-95DD-444BF87657A2.jpeg
270D7AB2-0E86-4F60-B8B3-F7C62212195E.jpeg

Advertisement
These people need to be medicated with some powerful meds.

Some middle of the road high school average Joe and they’re already bringing up a Mahomes comparison. Mahomes. They even bypassed their own most recent QB, and went straight to a Super Bowl winning QB, and best young QB in the NFL.

LOL and RVA right on the money with his predictions - Mullet bump.

Wait until he gets the Megan bump. A herpes sore in the corner of his mouth.

Yeah, the Mahomes comp made me laugh out loud. Evers is not in the same stratosphere of athleticism and running ability, let alone arm strength. It just shows these guys have no clue.

As much as people on this website want to imagine every Cane fan in here has crazy blinders on, go look at the J. Brown thread and see the varying opinions on him and concerns about his accuracy and consistency throwing the football. We may get wild, but we never get that wild.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What an ******* to say that publicly right before the draft.

What an idiot. Trashing his player right before a payday/the draft.

It can’t possibly help.

Forget for a second I’m a cane’s fan, or I hate the gators, this objectively is stupid.

Mullen really is an idiot, doesn’t matter what team you cheer for, it’s obvious he is a complete moron.

If I were thinking of going to play for this guy, and I had any NFL aspirations, I’d have to look at this is a real negative mark on him.

What an idiot. Trashing his player right before a payday/the draft.

It can’t possibly help.

Forget for a second I’m a cane’s fan, or I hate the gators, this objectively is stupid.

Mullen really is an idiot, doesn’t matter what team you cheer for, it’s obvious he is a complete moron.

If I were thinking of going to play for this guy, and I had any NFL aspirations, I’d have to look at this is a real negative mark on him.
Too add to this...his best recruit and starting NFL QB is a better pro than college QB and was drafted in the 3rd or 4th round in Dak.

Advertisement
Back