Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know the fullback position is almost extinct but that's what Lingard should try. Bulk up and give FB a try.

Such poor imagination.

Imagine 5-star track-star Lingard playing Offensive Tackle and leading the entire right side of the UiF rushing attack. Heck, if any Gaytor running back ever fumbles, there is always a chance that the OT could pick it up and outrun everyone to the end zone. That kind of scoring threat is just as dangerous as the "long-snapper-eligible-to-catch-a-pass" play that the Gaytors are going to run with Rocco Underwood.

Advertisement
Not long ago they were talking about playing him elsewhere. Can’t remember if it was slot or safety???

5-star himself said he was thinking about trying out for a defensive back position (not sure if it was CB or S).

I think he should just start on a 10,000 calorie per day diet and try out for offensive tackle. He's GOT to be better than Delance, right? RIGHT?

Then his final transformation into Trayone Gray will be complete.
****. I told Gray if he got drafted I’d take him to Prime 112 on me. In hindsight I should’ve taken him anyway. If he played LB he would’ve made some money IMO. Nice dude and I wish him the best. Regardless, he didn’t sell out like Lingard going from class ambassador to being a ****.

Advertisement
Ahhh, just like here, the gator fan thinks their coaches are purposely playing Delance at RT even though the backups are better than him. Sometimes I read this board and then I read the clips in gator tears and I get scared for some of our fans.
So @ wr dont have better wrs then pope and wiggins ? We could put a pulling guard at wr to replace them and pretty sure they’ll have less drops

Advertisement
So @ wr dont have better wrs then pope and wiggins ? We could put a pulling guard at wr to replace them and pretty sure they’ll have less drops
You have to ask Rob Likens why he said he didn’t trust enough guys to play 6 different receivers last year. No coach, even at UFail is purposely playing guys who are getting beat out in practice. And miss me with that “favoritism” nonsense. Likens has been here for one year, he had zero reason to favor anyone in the WR room.

Ahhh, just like here, the gator fan thinks their coaches are purposely playing Delance at RT even though the backups are better than him. Sometimes I read this board and then I read the clips in gator tears and I get scared for some of our fans.

You must have NEVER watched Delance to think that the thought of Coach Hev still trotting him out there is criminal. @RVACane can vouch that I’ve been done with clown Delance since the season started lol

Advertisement
In baseball news, Florida State wasted no time jumping on No. 6 Florida on Tuesday evening at **** Howser Stadium in Tallahassee, Fla. during the first of two games this season between the in-state rivals. Robby Martin hit a three-run home run in the first inning and FSU plated four more runs in the second inning to jump out to an early 7-0 lead. The Seminoles would add three more runs in the sixth inning on back-to-back home runs by Martin and Matheu Nelson. With a shutdown effort by the bullpen, FSU defeated the Gators, 10-2. FSU’s 10 runs scored are their most against Florida since 2010 and it was the largest margin of victory for FSU in the series since 2008, also a 10-2 win.

@flagator86 you’ll love this...
👇👇👇👇👇👇

E180E5D0-4183-4E9F-B12E-ABABFE09F42A.jpeg
5DF7C4BA-4640-43B6-B179-0D8BF241DA03.jpeg

You must have NEVER watched Delance to think that the thought of Coach Hev still trotting him out there is criminal. @RVACane can vouch that I’ve been done with clown Delance since the season started lol
Did you see Zach McCloud’s complete mastery of “how to not play linebacker” in 2020?

Advertisement
Back