Tears Gator Tears

universe float GIF by ailujulia

Advertisement
going up lonnie walker GIF by Twitter
Figured I’d take care of this before my old *** went to bed..

Well, another way of thinking about it...it's yet another day that Gaytor Nation Brand and the Quarterback Whisperer have not yet added a new recruit to the Best **** 8-4 Team In The Land, the Mighty Fightin' Crocodiles who took Alabama down to the wire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sorry. I’m drunk off no-tariff Glen Livet and smoking them Eduardo Reed ‘Plasencia Sixto IIs’.
I couldn’t stop myself. Please forgive me. I’m (hiccup) signing off.
I deleted 15 of your posts. I actually upvoted the first few for moral support until I realized that “Houston, we have a problem” and I literally had no idea what was going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the one hand I like Evers as a Texas QB whose an accurate passer that I do think is likely to go up the rankings in his second season starting.

On the other hand, that's more analysis than any of these ratings-fixated turds could muster, Mullet is still a weirdo, and UiF will continue to suck donkey balls.

As soon as they get a commitment frpm Evers they say they moved on from Brown.

Tbh it was Brian Johnson who was big on Jacurri (Jacurri reminds me of Vince Young a bit) and once he moved on to the Eagles & McGee was named his replacement, he shifted his focus to the midwest & thats where Evers & UF came from. So w/o context folks, some Gator fans, will say UF “passed” on Jacurri but it isn’t that cut & dry. Everyone wins in the end

These people need to be medicated with some powerful meds.

Some middle of the road high school average Joe and they’re already bringing up a Mahomes comparison. Mahomes. They even bypassed their own most recent QB, and went straight to a Super Bowl winning QB, and best young QB in the NFL.

LOL and RVA right on the money with his predictions - Mullet bump.

Wait until he gets the Megan bump. A herpes sore in the corner of his mouth.

Advertisement
Back