9E67029B-2E57-4F2F-82AA-731030A3B456.jpeg
A160A2A2-5AAC-4488-8E8D-435A3CAF3CB8.jpeg
44714508-4563-4D32-8388-2577E060EA58.jpeg
F983EE94-BFE4-4B61-92D4-77B8A68472CF.jpeg
9B4DCC81-26E5-4A0D-8B1B-E1B9B9C900A5.jpeg
AF72E980-759E-4BC6-8E97-E4E71431F0F7.jpeg

Advertisement
I love the nonsense on Gaytor Tears.

First, some guy speculates they are only taking "20-21 max". WHY? They are not blueshirting anyone (yet), so why would the Gaytor leave 4-5 scholarships on the table? I know, I know, the easy-ish answer is "Portal", but the Gaytors like to include those kids in their Kruiting Klass Kalculator anyhow, plus EVERYONE is taking transfers now, so EVERYONE is taking "20-21 max" now (unless the rules change).

Then they start yapping about how they should be targeting the "sloppy seconds" from the (true) best teams in the country, and how that will slow down the committing. Never mind the fact that the Alabagas and Ohio Taints and Clempsons of the world can poach a Gaytor verbal any **** time they want to, up to and including 9 am on National Signing Day. Not to mention the fact that this new assessment of Gaytor Realisticity goes against their prior delusions about Gaytor Brand Nation and how they should sign Top 5 Kruiting Klasses just because of The Crocodile Logo.

So, yeah, my body is prepared to receive the glorious Gaytor Tears that will be shed over the next 6 months of Lazy Mullet Recruiting.

I love the nonsense on Gaytor Tears.

First, some guy speculates they are only taking "20-21 max". WHY? They are not blueshirting anyone (yet), so why would the Gaytor leave 4-5 scholarships on the table? I know, I know, the easy-ish answer is "Portal", but the Gaytors like to include those kids in their Kruiting Klass Kalculator anyhow, plus EVERYONE is taking transfers now, so EVERYONE is taking "20-21 max" now (unless the rules change).

Then they start yapping about how they should be targeting the "sloppy seconds" from the (true) best teams in the country, and how that will slow down the committing. Never mind the fact that the Alabagas and Ohio Taints and Clempsons of the world can poach a Gaytor verbal any **** time they want to, up to and including 9 am on National Signing Day. Not to mention the fact that this new assessment of Gaytor Realisticity goes against their prior delusions about Gaytor Brand Nation and how they should sign Top 5 Kruiting Klasses just because of The Crocodile Logo.

So, yeah, my body is prepared to receive the glorious Gaytor Tears that will be shed over the next 6 months of Lazy Mullet Recruiting.

The new word of discerning intelligentsia of the “I graduated from the Harvard of schools in north central rural Florida” clan: realisticity

The new word of discerning intelligentsia of the “I graduated from the Harvard of schools in north central rural Florida” clan: realisticity

I love it. I am trying to work it into as many posts and everyday conversations as possible. Then, when people ask WTF that word is, I can blame it on the Gaytors and their crappy school (well, they do have a good LLM-Tax program).

Had none other than a dbag with a UF Law license tag stop in front of me and block traffic this morning. He was driving a blue 5 plus year old midsize Lexus SUV. You know the one. It’s mostly driven by middle class housewives and seniors that live it Wilton Manors. This is on Federal HWY just coming out of the tunnel smack in the middle of downtown Fort Lauderdale.
The **** was trying to get over in another lane to turn but too much of a pu$$y gayturd to execute. The line was back up at least 30 cars deep with everyone trying to get to work during rush hour.
Of course I laid every ounce possible into my Beamer’s horn. I was hoping it had added curse words in German after holding down for more than 3 seconds. As I’ve never held it that long before. Still, I was nothing compared to the soccer mom behind me in a minivan trying to get her kids to school. She laid into that horn nonstop and was screaming more than enough obscenities out of the window to get me banned for life from this board. I couldn’t help but yell out of my window and say, “He can’t help it. He’s a Gator.”
My father always taught me growing up that there’s no difference between a handicap license tag and that with a Gator on it. It couldn’t have been more true today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you imagine them trying to waddle on and off the field against a tempo team like ours ...🤪

The flags thrown when they come up 15 yds short of the sidelines ( if the ball is near their sideline) will look like Times Square on New Years when the confetti falls...😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back