Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20210228-220341_Google.jpg

Advertisement
WTF. The value of a public education at the flagship university in Florida.

Realisticity - a ham handed attempt at erudition using a word that literally no one uses ever in writing or speech. Writer deserves to be punched in the face for using that word.

These are the same people that call their university a public Harvard.

Advertisement

Realisticity - a ham handed attempt at erudition using a word that literally no one uses ever in writing or speech. Writer deserves to be punched in the face for using that word.

Erudition...now there's a word for ya!

Click ion the tweet. The dude wrote a **** diatribe breaking down every word he used like he’s some kind of program savant that can single handedly guide Mullen to the promise land.

Click ion the tweet. The dude wrote a **** diatribe breaking down every word he used like he’s some kind of program savant that can single handedly guide Mullen to the promise land.

Yeah I hadn’t seen the tweet other than what you posted here. But that doesn’t surprise me at all. What a poindexter. That’s the kind of guy that thinks his sociology degree from UFäg impresses people like he has a degree in nuclear physics from Berkeley or MIT or Yale.

I’m gonna click on it just for the yuks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back