Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Puke is just that..”Puke “...guy is out for Puke..no other school ,player or coach...Puke..whatever benefits him at the time is the situation he sets up for himself...

I wish he would go follow some other school permanently and leave Miami out of his mouth for ever.That way all the sheep that listen or think this guy really cares about Miami will finally figure out he only cares about lining his own pockets and could care less who does it.
Agreed but more importantly, how are you and the wife feeling? Go canes.

Advertisement
Some recruiting pages on IG say he might have to go to juco , can anyone confirm? **** he might as well stay at LSU if not we need to start recruiting him now

Agreed but more importantly, how are you and the wife feeling? Go canes.
Feeling fine my friend.My wife was good until she went and had her second shot on Thursday and it knocked her for a loop but she’s getting back to normal.I was supposed to get my second one on Friday but I cancelled it for a week or so.Having just gone through the virus and then pneumonia on top of that and seeing what it did to my wife and pretty much everyone I know that has gotten it I decided to let my body regain a little strength before I went and got it.
I will be getting it though before I have knee surgery on April 5th.I want to make sure I’m as immune as possible before I have to go laying around on rehab equipment..lol..I know they say their cleaning but I don’t trust that they are getting it 100 percent clean.

But I really appreciate your asking...

rain storm GIF by University of Florida

This ought to be our mascot..😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back