Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Let me see if I understand this.

The Gaytors ducked Alabama when the entire season schedule was being created.

Meanwhile, Miami is trying to schedule another team when we have multiple ACC teams postponing or cancelling. We already have a ranked UNC team on our schedule. Notre Dame has games booked over the next few weeks. The ACC gave us Duke, a team that was on our original 12-game schedule.

And these Gaytor motherfvckers have the gall to claim that we either tried to avoid, or benefited from avoiding, big scary Wake Forest? As if, when you have to replace an opponent, you are legally-obligated to find a better opponent? There are 6 non-Miami teams ahead of Wake in the standings, and we have played (or will play) 4 of them.

It's still a road game in North Carolina against a non-top-of-the-ACC team.

But the Gaytors are acting like we can only out-recruit them by piling up wins against bad opponents. As if a recruit couldn't figure that out, assuming that's what they care about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey mods, somehow this thread isn't listed on the recruiting board at all......it's not viewable. Did i get viewbanned somehow ? did the thread get hidden?

@RVACane hallllp

Hey mods, somehow this thread isn't listed on the recruiting board at all......it's not viewable. Did i get viewbanned somehow ? did the thread get hidden?

@RVACane hallllp
Huh??? Let me check. No one did anything to you.

A524B7AF-3C17-49E7-950F-FC5893B567E6.jpeg

Advertisement
I've noticed it for a couple months just never said anything. I believe the same thing happened to the "stock market discussion" thread.
@Andrew - get Vilma, Fred, Shaggy and the whole gang together in the van as it looks like another digital mystery to solve.

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
I've noticed it for a couple months just never said anything. I believe the same thing happened to the "stock market discussion" thread.

The stock market thread was moved to the "Sports" board by an overzealous mod (rhymes with CaRVACane) thats makes up his own rules and applies them arbitrarily and has too much time on his hands. Come make money with us over there.

The stock market thread was moved to the "Sports" board by an overzealous mod (rhymes with CaRVACane) thats makes up his own rules and applies them arbitrarily and has too much time on his hands. Come make money with us over there.

See I avoid you but you keep looking for trouble with me so I’m going to fix that, starting with you derailing Gator Tears and that will never happen again because you will never post here again.

And I moved the stock market thread off the main board so you guys could include discussions of politics as part of your stock discussions you ******* ingrate. Now you’re gonna have something to cry about.

See I avoid you but you keep looking for trouble with me so I’m going to fix that, starting with you derailing Gator Tears and that will never happen again because you will never post here again. And I moved it off the main board so you guys could discussion politics as part of your stock discussions you ******* ingrate. Now your gonna have something to cry about.

I predicted that he would be trouble.

I predicted that he would be trouble.
He was on here before and I thread banned him I believe, when he got in it with @OriginalCanesCanesCanes. He asked to be let back in this thread, I let him in and now here he goes. **** him. He doesn’t have a right to come in Gator Tears and talk ****. Now he’s got an infraction and a permanent thread ban.

Advertisement
Back