Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
See I avoid you but you keep looking for trouble with me so I’m going to fix that, starting with you derailing Gator Tears and that will never happen again because you will never post here again.

And I moved the stock market thread off the main board so you guys could include discussions of politics as part of your stock discussions you ******* ingrate. Now your gonna have something to cry about.

giphy (1).gif

tenor (15).gif

Cv5AsBh.gif

1127610797_preview_9903bb3e9dd41d4dee0a5e9c67f0dfd0de46a897_hq.gif

Last edited:
I've noticed it for a couple months just never said anything. I believe the same thing happened to the "stock market discussion" thread.
I had the same thing a while back. I accidentally put the OP on ignore.

Advertisement
Not all the ignores are going to show on the thread starts user file because of the amount of people ignoring him.
That was is it...must've ignored OP on accident. As far as the stock market discussion thread looks like it was moved to the "sports" section.

Both mysteries solved ty gentlemen

That was is it...must've ignored OP on accident. As far as the stock market discussion thread looks like it was moved to the "sports" section.

Both mysteries solved ty gentlemen
I moved the stocks thread to the sports board because people were discussing politics and the election and I didn’t want to interfere with the thread but I couldn’t have it on the main board. I left a permanent redirect though so I’m surprised you’re not picking it up still??? Maybe @Andrew knows.

See I avoid you but you keep looking for trouble with me so I’m going to fix that, starting with you derailing Gator Tears and that will never happen again because you will never post here again.

And I moved the stock market thread off the main board so you guys could include discussions of politics as part of your stock discussions you ******* ingrate. Now you’re gonna have something to cry about.
Noooooo RVA that guys stockpicks literally made me 10 grand already lol. Can i accept a 1 week ban in his place? I would like to sacrifice myself for his sins

Noooooo RVA that guys stockpicks literally made me 10 grand already lol. Can i accept a 1 week ban in place? I would like to sacrifice myself for his sins
Sorry Dude. He starts trouble with me at every opportunity and he agitates on here. And then he harasses me with his DM’s. I don’t look for trouble with the guy but he can’t help himself and of all places - in Gator Tears - where I let him back on previously.

Advertisement
Other than an overrated Georgia team with a walk-on QB who the *** has the gaytors beaten to make their schedule so tough.
Wasn't everyone here asking for ND to replace Wake Forrest, unlike their gaytor asses that were crying they had to play Bama.
That fan base is the reason I don't hate any other team more.

Florida had Alabama on their original ”Covid“ schedule for this season, is that not correct?

Did they, or did they not, squeal like pigs until that schedule was changed to remove Alabama?

Meanwhile, Miami fans are literally begging for Notre Dame and didn’t make a peep when we got Clemson added. I mean if not for Clemson, we’d be ranked somewhere in the neighborhood of 6, deserved or not.

“According to Joseph Goodman, Florida staff members have been complaining about Alabama being added to their schedule.”

There you have it.

These whiny bltches nagged their way out of playing Alabama during the regular season.

Is there anything more “gaytor” than that?

Ladies and gentlemen, in a nutshell, if anyone asks, right there is a good reason for the existence of this thread.

I rest my case.

Advertisement
He'll be back on 12/7. He would be wise to just completely ignore RVA from there.
I would actually be willing to lift his ban now as an act of good faith if @CFLCane wants to take responsibility for him.

But make no mistake about this. I leave him alone. I’ve even upvoted him on the board. He literally seeks out trouble with me. Then when he gets it, he sends his harassing DM’s.

He just needs to participate on the board without agitating and looking for trouble. It’s not that hard. I’m not hunting him. He’s just making these choices and then crying foul and how he’s been wronged. IDGAF - just leave me and the others alone.

I would actually be willing to lift his ban now as an act of good faith if @CFLCane wants to take responsibility for him.

But make no mistake about this. I leave him alone. I’ve even upvoted him on the board. He literally seeks out trouble with me. Then when he gets it, he sends his harassing DM’s.

He just needs to participate on the board without agitating and looking for trouble. It’s not that hard. I’m not hunting him. He’s just making these choices and then crying foul and how he’s been wronged. IDGAF - just leave me and the others alone.
ill allow it GIF

On Topic, the Florida Gators telling us that we avoided Notre Dame is a lot like a crack ***** telling me not to do crack whilst lighting her crack pipe.

...They've been avoiding us for 30 years.

So they can fack off.

We play them in the Orange Bowl, I won't be there, but I'll take a wild guess and think it'll be like Notre Dame 2017. Our fans will be howling for blood, and our men will be ready to play.

Advertisement

Ill shoot him a mssg and tell him to chill so we can all make some monies. I dont know him personally but i will accept any punishment/shaming necessary if he steps out of line again. Otherwise its only a week ban so your call. I dont want to make u the bad guy. Modding seems exhausting.

Ill shoot him a mssg and tell him to chill so we can all make some monies. I dont know him personally but i will accept any punishment/shaming necessary if he steps out of line again. Otherwise its only a week ban so your call. I dont want to make u the bad guy. Modding seems exhausting.
@CFLCane , I’m releasing @Cryptical Envelopment to your custody with the basis stated here on the previous page which he can see, as I have @ him. There’s no need for any bans in his place or bans if he fails. Mauding is exhausting as you said. I’m just appreciative of you trying to help.

As an added gesture, I removed one of his infractions as well.

@CFLCane , I’m releasing @Cryptical Envelopment to your custody with the basis stated here on the previous page which he can see, as I have @ him. There’s no need for any bans in his place or bans if he fails. Mauding is exhausting as you said. I’m just appreciative of you trying to help.

As an added gesture, I removed one of his infractions as well.
Ty kind sir. Your efforts are appreciated

On Topic, the Florida Gators telling us that we avoided Notre Dame is a lot like a crack ***** telling me not to do crack whilst lighting her crack pipe.

...They've been avoiding us for 30 years.

So they can fack off.

We play them in the Orange Bowl, I won't be there, but I'll take a wild guess and think it'll be like Notre Dame 2017. Our fans will be howling for blood, and our men will be ready to play.

Id be ok with Carter targeting someone on UF

Advertisement
Back