Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got money on the fact that Megan went and bought her a plastic full size doll to keep in practice with until COVID runs it’s course and she can get back to spreading herpes again...

No no no neeever.... Fvck them!! Don't care about matching up with them. I just rather them lose every single game they ever play. Fvck them.
I respect that. I do think a head to head win against them would take our recruiting to another level though.

I got money on the fact that Megan went and bought her a plastic full size doll to keep in practice with until COVID runs it’s course and she can get back to spreading herpes again...

That doll can't slip her the tongue like Franks can.,,

Advertisement
I was thinking the other day after looking at their schedule that even though LSU's defense has been hot *** garbage, if they play it right since they have the athletes, they can slow down UF's offense and hopefully by then LSU's offense has figured it out enough to score points. They have the DBs to play man across the board as UF's WRs aren't really that good. I'd even put Stingley on Pitts and just send constant pressure on Trask. UF's running game is meh.

Best case is LSU beats them and then Bama smacks them in the SECCG.

I doubt they will play LSU. Bama did not play them this year and they're in the west and UF would play 1 more game then Bama. The SEC will ,make sure both team get a bye week.

Last edited:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all those that make Gator Tears the best thread that CIS has ever had and ever will have.There’s very few threads on any site that boast 3M+ views and with our fearless leader RVA and others that make this thread what it is the chances of getting 3M more is on the horizon.

All you guys have a great day and with ESD losses and the SECCG beat down coming up for our “ beloved” UFAG ,**** Tears as I affectionally call this thread ,it won’t be long before **** Tears are flowing like the mighty Mississippi.

And on this special day of giving Thanks I’m forever thankful that I grew up a CANE and not a GAYtor fan.So on this special day let’s all remember that:

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
F280552A-301F-49A8-9685-080280022B36.jpeg

E7076E30-DD76-4D30-881C-49F15CC5B15F.jpeg
CB2D37E1-F0D5-40A7-9E94-A7202CCE9177.jpeg

Advertisement
Back