Tears Gator Tears

I think Franks is playing better this year.
Yea that’s my point.The QB guru The guy with all the great evaluations had Trask sitting on the bench and very likely would have had him there this year if Franks doesn’t get hurt last year and Trask gets a chance to save their season( which he did )
Franks is playing much better this year but if he doesn’t get hurt last year chances are he dies t transfer and you never hear about Trask unless he had transferred.

Advertisement
66422c3f92df0c145336760c2c6cb213.gif
unnamed.png

I was legit ****ed when I heard FSU backed out. Those 2 programs are a joke. I hope Saban and Dabo show no mercy when the time comes and then publicly call them out.
Imagine the mental advantage Bama has when the UF players know their administration was so scared that they complained to get the schedule changed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The worst thing that could have happened to UF was that LSU game being rescheduled for the last game of the season

LSU wins that game

I was thinking the other day after looking at their schedule that even though LSU's defense has been hot *** garbage, if they play it right since they have the athletes, they can slow down UF's offense and hopefully by then LSU's offense has figured it out enough to score points. They have the DBs to play man across the board as UF's WRs aren't really that good. I'd even put Stingley on Pitts and just send constant pressure on Trask. UF's running game is meh.

Best case is LSU beats them and then Bama smacks them in the SECCG.

If we want to match up in the Orange Bowl, we need the gaytors to beat LSU. Bama will beat them in the SEC championship.

Advertisement
Back