Tears Gator Tears

It is the most ridiculous and bizarre obsession in all of college football. It literally makes no sense. It’s like collecting rusty bottle caps. What do you do with it?
They beat UGA finally and you know they hate the fact that the services don’t instantly value their offers like UGA, Bama, Clemson and OSU. They think Mullet plus their gaytor brand demands elite treatment.

Advertisement
My god @RVACane you are on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥

Sometimes their obsessive idiocy is just hard to believe unless you see it in black and white. It’s laughably hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

And I have yet to still understand it. Do they think that somebody getting artificially bumped on a rating site is somehow going to make the player better? What do these artificial ratings have to do with how the player turns out? Can somebody please explain this to me. I would really appreciate it.

Was about to post the same thing, also because they pay a subscription they want to be lied to and all their players should be ranked high.
It's like a beauty contest for them, they care more about what other people think.

Was about to post the same thing, also because they pay a subscription they want to be lied to and all their players should be ranked high.
It's like a beauty contest for them, they care more about what other people think.
The insecurity they have as a fanbase is baffling. They can spin anything. The hole and **** fanbase really is very different. The holes know they suck and take it on the chin. If that was ufag they’d be saying oh well purdy is a gawd and he will cream you next year. Unreal

Advertisement
6ADFD339-8426-4D88-A8DE-2B796BD5CE96.jpeg
44E4CFA6-7726-4CC7-B3AA-7499DE5C1BE1.jpeg
C6AD5ADB-DE18-4930-9356-72E6AC70C178.jpeg
2FDD48CB-0259-438D-AE13-92A6027FB7E5.jpeg
B49A8758-1812-4AF0-AA8A-B5CF3115168E.jpeg
CB2E84C1-5535-465E-B85E-C3887FB0CE50.jpeg
B21B4D61-3719-4AA1-A515-06277AD46EE7.jpeg
82046AE8-B0BE-4F1A-BBDB-4D958D9223BF.jpeg
825B4475-0D4F-48C6-915A-47BCF8D399BB.jpeg
B774EC5E-7DB4-4116-8FBB-A41CA2222073.jpeg
62A6B791-2794-4039-9A0C-3A7AD679626C.jpeg
9A653449-3A69-4FBD-8E49-2760BA2D01BE.jpeg
7604DE90-1D8C-4A43-9017-71D736DB24B8.jpeg

Advertisement
Mullen knows OL DL and QBs

Fuqem though
I don’t have him figured out like you. He’s coaching an elite passing game. He went with Franks over Trask though and I think Emory Jones is nothing special but the passing game is on fire.

He has some good position coaching on both sides of the ball and that helps a lot. Not sure how you arrive at Mullet knowing DL or OL for that matter. Is it Mullet the Evaluator there or is it Mullet the Executive bc he hired mostly good assistants?

I don’t have him figured out like you. He’s coaching an elite passing game. He went with Franks over Trask though and I think Emory Jones is nothing special but the passing game is on fire.

He has some good position coaching on both sides of the ball and that helps a lot. Not sure how you arrive at Mullet knowing DL or OL for that matter. Is it Mullet the Evaluator there or is it Mullet the Executive bc he hired mostly good assistants?
I have always said he was good at those three phases at Miss State. It's why i wanted them to get Chip Kelly

Advertisement

Do the Gaytor fans ever consider whether 247's "downward bumps" of Gaytor players might be due to the ongoing Gaytor fan harrassment of 247 writers, when they are DEMANDING Gaytor bumps for their recruits?

Mind...blown...

Advertisement
This is some pathetic *******e, @RVACane. Really funny but man, you need to create or i can create a new thread for any Canes in here that complain about recruit ranking and put their. @$$es in there in the same way because to me, there is nothing more pathetic than dude that complains about player rankings.

it should be called “The I am 12” thread in honor of the movie Bench warmers.

This is some pathetic *******e, @RVACane. Really funny but man, you need to create or i can create a new thread for any Canes in here that complain about recruit ranking and put their. @$$es in there in the same way because to me, there is nothing more pathetic than dude that complains about player rankings.

it should be called “The I am 12” thread in honor of the movie Bench warmers.
They take it to an unparalleled level. No one on here does this the same way. They’d get destroyed.

Gaytor fans are insane.

1. "Why didn't you rank our fat guy higher, you ranked this other fat guy high?" I mean, far be it from me to suggest an obvious answer (i.e., maybe Rice just MOVES BETTER and LOOKS BETTER at his weight than Fatson does at his weight), but it is hilarious to watch these Gaytor fans INSIST on "subjective evaluation" being EQUAL across all players. Isn't the very definition of subjective evaluation...subjectivity? These dopes act like you are supposed to type in height/weight/speed, and then "school committed to" and "size of internet subscriber base", and then PRESTO, the 247 Rankingz Machine is just supposed to tell you that the Gaytor Brand finished with a Top 5 class.

2. At this point, I am convinced that Collier is PERFECT for the Gaytor Brand and the Gaytor fanbase. After all, he is whining about his ranking drop by citing stats from ONE GAME, a game that JUST HAPPENED (because, you know, the 247 rankings are INSTANTANEOUS, amirite?).

3. Taylor is still to small to play DT. At 290. Hilarious. They just keep repeating a lie, trying to make it true. The hilarious truth is that if Taylor called Mullet and told him he saw himself as a Gaytor, they would drop Fatson like a 400 pound lead balloon.

4. The CONSTANT whining about how they were "PROMISED" big bumps by one particular 247 writer. I hope that writer also promised the Gaytor fans that he wouldn't come in their mouths.

5. Ivins. Ivins, whose "home school" is Miami. Ivins is like Moby **** to the Gaytor fans. I love the fact that the only fanbase that hates Ivins more than Miami fans, the only fanbase who thinks Ivins is more disrespectful to their players & fans than Miami fans...is the Gaytors fans...

Advertisement
Back