Tears Gator Tears

Did they just insult our 2021 QB room? Do they realize Emory Jones will be atop their depth chart once Trask leaves?

And don’t get me started on the irony that they’re saying King isn’t a QB when, again, EMORY JONES will be their QB1.

Advertisement
Let's be honest, they got lucky that Trask turned out to be good. They certainly didn't expect it or they wouldn't have had Franks in front of him. That says a lot about Mullen's value as a QB evaluator.

tenor (8).gif

Ive been saying this since last season. If Mullen knew Trask was this good he wouldnt have started Franks over him and Franks woudnt have transferred and still been UF quarterback.

View attachment 135854

Ive been saying this since last season. If Mullen knew Trask was this good he wouldnt have started Franks over him and Franks woudnt have transferred and still been UF quarterback.
They are lucky that Franks got hurt last year cause they would have never known what they had in Trask and it's possible he would have hit the portal at the end of the year as was rumored...Franks getting hurt saved their season last year and this year cause if Trask had hit the portal they of been playing all year ( well until he got killed) with Emory...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Prime delusion is saying LT is garbage and did nothing. LT saved Marshall from becoming a 3 star with what Brinson was doing to him.
The delusion never ceases to amaze me lol anyone that watched the game knows how that played out. LT was the best player on the field for Palmetto while Marshall, who did make a few nice plays, got abused for a good portion of the game. Collier continues to look slow/stiff and never really looked like a 5 star to begin with in all honesty lol.

Advertisement
My god @RVACane you are on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥

Sometimes their obsessive idiocy is just hard to believe unless you see it in black and white. It’s laughably hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

And I have yet to still understand it. Do they think that somebody getting artificially bumped on a rating site is somehow going to make the player better? What do these artificial ratings have to do with how the player turns out? Can somebody please explain this to me. I would really appreciate it.

My god @RVACane you are on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥

Sometimes their obsessive idiocy is just hard to believe unless you see it in black and white. It’s laughably hilarious and pathetic at the same time.

And I have yet to still understand it. Do they think that somebody getting artificially bumped on a rating site is somehow going to make the player better? What do these artificial ratings have to do with how the player turns out? Can somebody please explain this to me. I would really appreciate it.
I don’t know if I can go to page 4 right now in that thread. This is just like them talking about Lingard the 5 star. Meanwhile, there’s Nayquan Wright, the 4 star freshman, who’s passed Lingard for playing time but damnit, Lingard was a 98.6 out of high school so he helps our blue chip ratio better. Like Felipe Frankfurter helped their blue chip ratio but Trask is winning. Uhhhh the dilemma for the gaytor fan - rankings vs performance???

I don’t know if I can go to page 4 right now in that thread. This is just like them talking about Linngard the 5 star. Meanwhile, there’s Nayquan Weight, the 4 star freshman, who’s passed Lingard for playing time but damnit, Lingard was a 98.6 out of high school so he helps our blue chip ratio better. Like Felipe Frankfurter helped their blue chip ratio but Trask is winning. Uhhhh the dilemma for the gaytor fan - rankings vs performance???

It is the most ridiculous and bizarre obsession in all of college football. It literally makes no sense. It’s like collecting rusty bottle caps. What do you do with it?

Advertisement
Back