Tears Gator Tears

dead gator.jpg

Always remember the only good gaytor is a dead gaytor...

Advertisement
Trask is legit. I hope TVD can step in next a play as well as he is now. I see similarities in their game
Being truthful they’re talking about us playing UFAG in the orange bowl...quite frankly that scares the sHT out of me...I know we are supposed to think the turds suck ( and they do) and there’s no one on this thread that has hated them longer than me but sometimes you just gotta call it the way it is...
watching our DBs get lit up by these trash QBs in the ACC every week makes you want to take off your green and orange glasses and come to the realization that Trask is pretty **** good.
We might beat them but it’d be 50-49 if we did.

Being truthful they’re talking about us playing UFAG in the orange bowl...quite frankly that scares the sHT out of me...I know we are supposed to think the turds suck ( and they do) and there’s no one on this thread that has hated them longer than me but sometimes you just gotta call it the way it is...
watching our DBs get lit up by these trash QBs in the ACC every week makes you want to take off your green and orange glasses and come to the realization that Trask is pretty **** good.
Idw see a trask led ufag team in a bowl

Advertisement

They are good offensively but their defense is not that good, plus their oline is worst than ours.
Also the SEC is wayyyyy overrated this season. Might be worst than the ACC.

I have never said a positive thing about those reptiles in this thread. Nor will I ever. But I think you may be wrong about the OL comment
This might be the first time I’ve ever said a positive thing about them in 60+ years of hating them but sometimes you have to take off the green and orange glasses and get your head out the sand and admit that they just might be a decent team...albeit One full of criminals lead by a guy whose wife seems intent on giving the whole team mono or the Rona and thinks coaching young kids to riot is a good idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They are good offensively but their defense is not that good, plus their oline is worst than ours.
Also the SEC is wayyyyy overrated this season. Might be worst than the ACC.
They have their best team in 12 years, regardless of how garbage college football (including the $EC) is this year. Our OL is worse. They would be favored by 8-9.5 points against us on a neutral site. If they play the way they did vs. aTM, we'd beat them. If we play offense like we did vs. NCSU, we'd probably beat them. We are good enough to beat them, but not good enough to do so consistently.

Advertisement
Back