Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They’re going to be absolutely insufferable. The good news is that we’re better and on our way back up if Manny runs the defense and makes the right off-season changes. That, and our offense playing the way we saw, will guarantee our class regardless of what the gaytor does. These kids aren’t waiting around to see what they do. They’ve been waiting to see what we do.
We need to convince King to stay somehow. Program changer if we can do this.

If this happens.....

FB_IMG_1604867118865.jpg

Advertisement
The thought of what Kyle Pitts would do to our pass coverage is not fun. I love playing UF but I would prefer not to get into a NC State style shootout with them in a bowl game. I don't trust our WR's to keep us in that matchup throughout the game.

Advertisement
Even with UGAs ****** offense and QB, I expected their defense to be able to slow down UF's offense. I was wrong on that. What sucks even more is their schedule is a cake walk the rest of the year with Arkansas, Vandy, UK, UT, and LSU. They will be double digit favorites in all of those games most likely. Best case is someone upsets them to knock them down a peg or 2 and then Bama embarrasses them in the SEC Title Game.

I just can't get over how crazy some media people and gator fans are comparing trash to Tua and Joe Burrow. Tua had 3 runningbacks run for more than 2000 yards and 15+ touchdowns and Burrow had Edwards who ran for 1400+yds and 16tds. Meanwhile uf's leading runningback is averaging 40yds and 0.4tds per game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even with UGAs ****** offense and QB, I expected their defense to be able to slow down UF's offense. I was wrong on that.

Their D is hurt a lot. Both starting DTs and their star S was out, the other S and their 2 LB were hurt against UK and probably not 100%.

Who knew Jimbo would be the one to save us from seeing UF in the playoffs. IMO they will get crushed by Bama and I don’t see them getting in over ND/Clemson/a 1-loss Texas AM/Oregon if unbeaten....

They’ll come back to earth next year without Kyle and Kyle...

Their D is hurt a lot. Both starting DTs and their star S was out, the other S and their 2 LB were hurt against UK and probably not 100%.

Who knew Jimbo would be the one to save us from seeing UF in the playoffs. IMO they will get crushed by Bama and I don’t see them getting in over ND/Clemson/a 1-loss Texas AM/Oregon if unbeaten....

They’ll come back to earth next year without Kyle and Kyle...
I do believe Pitts is in the concussion protocol.

Advertisement
Back