Tears Gator Tears

And when SmurphyGaytor said they’d drag anyone below 5 and possibly Penn State too, he’s saying that the only teams they wouldn’t destroy are Clemson, Bama, UGA and Ohio State.

Did they just lose to aTm?
Facts. My UF friends today were tryna justify how UGA only fell from 2 to 3 in the rankings because they lost to #1 Bama. Like they don’t know Clemson is the best team.

But they’re just hedging so when they lose to UGA again they can say it was to a top 3 team.

Most insecure fan base in America and it’s honestly not close.

Advertisement
SEC bias.

#3 Georgia loses by 17 to #2 Alabama on the road? Drop them by 1 spot.

#7 Miami loses by 25 to #1 Clemson on the road? Drop them by 7 spots.

Makes sense.

SEC bias is always real but I will say this... UGA at least was competitive and actually held the lead at the half where as we didnt look good at all vs Clemson so maybe those are the optics they are going with

Advertisement
SEC bias is always real but I will say this... UGA at least was competitive and actually held the lead at the half where as we didnt look good at all vs Clemson so maybe those are the optics they are going with

Again, this is early season, Big 10/Pac 12 were not originally ranked, there is going to be some up-and-down.

Consistency helps. Sometimes voters act as if there is a standard ("this team should drop by about 7 spots"). Other times, they act like "let's just rank everyone where they need to be".

It’s amazing how many negative attributes about a place can be offset by one large bag...Marshall is bought and paid for and it wouldn’t matter if the whole 90K got the Rona...

I hope our season is better than theirs.. show his family how we actually protected our student athletes unlike UF and give him a bag lol

Last edited:
I hope our season is better than theirs.. show his family how we actually protected our student athletes unlike UF and give him a bag lol
I guess they figure he is young and will get through it if he does catch it so there's no reason to give back the cars,house,no show job or whatever else they got for the supposed 250 grand he got...Surely not enough of a threat to give back all that...LOL

Advertisement
Burn it all down.

Burn motherfūcker, burn

CB56957E-BB97-498A-A14E-3AA69E87348E.gif

SEC bias.

#3 Georgia loses by 17 to #2 Alabama on the road? Drop them by 1 spot.

#7 Miami loses by 25 to #1 Clemson on the road? Drop them by 7 spots.

Makes sense.
I'm somebody who absolutely believes there is a bias in favor of the SEC. However, Georgia played 'Bama tough and enjoyed the lead in the first half. We played poorly and despite the halftime score the game wasn't close or ever in doubt.

We deserved to drop 7 spots. With that said, Georgia should have dropped a few more spots too.

I'm somebody who absolutely believes there is a bias in favor of the SEC. However, Georgia played 'Bama tough and enjoyed the lead in the first half. We played poorly and despite the halftime score the game wasn't close or ever in doubt.

We deserved to drop 7 spots. With that said, Georgia should have dropped a few more spots too.
The problem is there are no quality teams to replace them with. Who do you put them behind? Notre Dame?? Thats even worse.

Im with you, cant stand the SEC bias and feel like their next 5 teams are vastly over ranked but I dont have much issue with where UGA and Miami are right now. Seems about right.

Advertisement
They currently have 31 guys in COVID protocol. Their facilities aren't opening until next Monday, Oct. 26, at the earliest....

They have no open days left to reschedule.
There’s nothing on their board about it. Just mention of them getting back to normal on Monday and whimpering about having to play Missouri without some of their players.

Advertisement
The Ben Hill Griffin golf cart tried its best.

Those golf cart fires are nothin' to mess with. I was driving over to my mom's house a couple of years ago, and about two blocks away I saw a plume of smoke coming from a neighbor's side yard. I called the fire department, and it turned out that her neighbor was recharging a golf cart and the charger shorted out and caught fire. They said it was the chemicals in the battery that caused the fire to burn as hot and bright as it did.

Those golf cart fires are nothin' to mess with. I was driving over to my mom's house a couple of years ago, and about two blocks away I saw a plume of smoke coming from a neighbor's side yard. I called the fire department, and it turned out that her neighbor was recharging a golf cart and the charger shorted out and caught fire. They said it was the chemicals in the battery that caused the fire to burn as hot and bright as it did.
It's one of those big issues with lithium batteriies also. Imagine a Tesla in your garage going up.

In high school, I worked at a golf course. We parked and charged the electric carts in an underground garage. I want to say it was 70 something carts in total. Each of those carts has 6 batteries I believe. I was working in a minefield for $4.25 and hour!

Agreed. In addition, recruiting rankings play a role in a program’s perception. The more 5 and 4 star players a program has the better they are perceived. Everyone knows UGA is $ when it comes to recruiting.

Advertisement
Back