Tears Gator Tears

Covid = 24, UiF = 0 :6fps6:
In an inept display of defense today the Turds could not stop the run or the pass of the Covid offense. The Covid offense amassed over 700 yds. The Turds offense was just as inept as its defense and looked lost and confused, TE Pitts had the dropsies and QB Trask was trash. HC Dan Mullen was heard screaming "where are my 100k fans!!!" The game was never as close as the score.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once again.... Dan Mullen quote from earlier this week....

"If you look at what we've been able to do ... I think we're a model of safety of what we've been doing during this time period,'' Mullen said. "I'm really proud of how we've handled everything and how safe we've been with everything we're doing and all the precautions we've had in place during this time."

Capture.PNG

:6fps6:

Advertisement
Once again.... Dan Mullen quote from earlier this week....

"If you look at what we've been able to do ... I think we're a model of safety of what we've been doing during this time period,'' Mullen said. "I'm really proud of how we've handled everything and how safe we've been with everything we're doing and all the precautions we've had in place during this time."
Classic! Should always be posted....

Advertisement
Why would I send my kid to play for the gators, especially if I live in Miami.

The whole saying we want 90k in the stands and now an outbreak including the head coach is so gator smh and Marshall wants to go to that crap.

Why would I send my kid to play for the gators, especially if I live in Miami.

The whole saying we want 90k in the stands and now an outbreak including the head coach is so gator smh and Marshall wants to go to that crap.
It’s amazing how many negative attributes about a place can be offset by one large bag...Marshall is bought and paid for and it wouldn’t matter if the whole 90K got the Rona...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back