Tears Gator Tears

Mullet is not good at math...

Mullen pointed to the crowd noise at Texas A&M on Saturday as being a factor in his team's loss, despite listed attendance of just 24,709.

No. 10 Florida fell 41-38 following a late fourth-quarter fumble from Malik Davis and a woeful performance from a defense that has had trouble stopping opponents all season long. The crowd? Mullen said it was definitely a factor.

"It was packed," he said. "The student section, there must have been 50,000 behind our bench going crazy. Hopefully, that creates a home-field advantage for us next week because now we passed a law in our state that we can do that. We want our students out there cheering us on to give us that home-field advantage."

Its not Mulletts fault, he is used to thinking in stars and decimal points, like a 4 star with an 89.05691357 rating.

Advertisement
I saw that the SEC requires 4 DL, 7 OL and 1 QB as the minimum numbers at positions to have play continue. There’s mention that the OL may be what took a big hit. Nothing confirmed yet.

Advertisement
Weren't we recruiting Max Johnson, back in the good ol' days of Richt?
He was Jon's one target for the 2018 class, and I think Mark's nephew, so Jon's cousin. Of course, then the next year Jon realized he didn't have any family reunions to attend on UM's dime and could get Delta platinum with his one target, so he kept flying to Oregon for Michael Johnson.

Strickland tried blaming Texas A&M for outbreak but couple players said they had "allergy symptoms " prior to leaving Gainesville Friday.

Which school has 19 cases and which does not?

And the Gaytors have two ASSISTANT COACHES with Covid. They didn't catch that from aTm's players (although Mrs. Mullet has not been ruled out).

Advertisement
Supposedly gators are down to 50 guys available. Game postponed to12/12

18 positive tests between Sunday/Monday. some guys had symptoms Friday and didn't say anything. Claimed they thought it was seasonal allergies. Reported sneezing and sore throats on Sunday.....

10 day quarantine for those guys from first day of symptoms.

14 day quarantine for contact tracing.

Game next weekend vs Missouri is also in jeopardy.

Supposedly gators are down to 50 guys available. Game postponed to12/12

18 positive tests between Sunday/Monday. some guys had symptoms Friday and didn't say anything. Claimed they thought it was seasonal allergies. Reported sneezing and sore throats on Sunday.....

10 day quarantine for those guys from first day of symptoms.

14 day quarantine for contact tracing.

Game next weekend vs Missouri is also in jeopardy.

I know we bust chops on here but i hope everyone who has it recovers, but man does Mullen look bad here especially with his comments he made on how theyre doing it right and then the 90k in the swamp.

Pointing the finger @ Texas A&M yet they have no cases snd UF has them all....

Once again gators are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons

I know we bust chops on here but i hope everyone who has it recovers, but man does Mullen look bad here especially with his comments he made on how theyre doing it right and then the 90k in the swamp.

Pointing the finger @ Texas A&M yet they have no cases snd UF has them all....

Once again gators are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons

Considering that every single college student nationwide (as far as I know) that has gotten it has recovered, not just the athletes, but literally everyone, I would say none of these players are in danger of not recovering.

Marco getting cucked

BAB01855-5EFE-4AEC-B401-1B23FBE7FE13.jpeg

Advertisement
So I think they’re looking at 24 people associated with the team with Covid right now. 18 scholarship players, 3 walk-ons and I read somewhere that there are 2 coaches. This is from their AD, Scott Strickland’s press conference. I think Goldkamp just quoted him on things as I ripped Goldkamp for something that Strickland said. Oh... and he throws Mullet under the bus. Lol

7564236D-3B03-4ACB-9B16-3F6528682A58.jpeg
D4734815-EED1-441D-8BA9-90FD720C8148.png
7480DB12-BEC5-434C-9E8B-FCA062C632F8.jpeg
A4BB0DFD-652B-4E61-8D63-36079FD5DC42.png

Advertisement
My take away from all of this is what a piece of rotten shlt weasel Mullen is.

Somehow he’s trying to pin this on College Station, and Texas A&M.

When it’s becoming more clear as more information comes out, that it was players who got this virus over a week ago then spreading it to their teammates. And they got it in Gainesville, not Texas.

My take away from all of this is what a piece of rotten shlt weasel Mullen is.

Somehow he’s trying to pin this on College Station, and Texas A&M.

When it’s becoming more clear as more information comes out, that it was players who got this virus over a week ago then spreading it to their teammates. And they got it in Gainesville, not Texas.
And took it to Texas, possibly exposing A&M and those in College Station to it because their procedures for testing a reporting were basura.

Advertisement
Back