Tears Gator Tears

Actual quote from Dan Mullen yesterday. I got this from espn.com

"If you look at what we've been able to do ... I think we're a model of safety of what we've been doing during this time period,'' Mullen said. "I'm really proud of how we've handled everything and how safe we've been with everything we're doing and all the precautions we've had in place during this time."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
"If you look at what we've been able to do ... I think we're a model of safety of what we've been doing during this time period,'' Mullen said. "I'm really proud of how we've handled everything and how safe we've been with everything we're doing and all the precautions we've had in place during this time."
It’s pobably Ms.Mullen fault. All that kissing with a big group of people can’t be good for COVID...

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DB4 just wondering why you marked this as dumb? You think it isn’t true?

Well it is ..
Maybe it was the borderline p rhymes with analytical comment???

Not making a judgment one way or the other on the merits though I have an opinion personally. Definitely don’t want a derail on that.

@DB4 just wondering why you marked this as dumb? You think it isn’t true?

Well it is ..
I'm just wondering why you have to call the mayor an idiot (I'm assuming it's bc you don't agree with the decision). I don't want to derail the thread, but since you asked, I'll answer. I'm not doubting that the Saints are trying to play at LSU.

But honestly, I don't want to derail the thread. I just wanted to answer and move on.

Maybe it was the borderline p rhymes with analytical comment???

Not making a judgment one way or the other on the merits though I have an opinion personally. Definitely don’t want a derail on that.

It wasn’t meant to be political at all.I just wondered if he thought I was making it up or something.The fans down here are raising **** about no one being allowed in To Saints games when it seems like every other team is allowed at least a percentage of the capacity to attend.

LSU is going to be allowed to 33% capacity I think as of right now and the Saints are threatening to move their home games to Baton Rouge especially after they voted in alcohol sales.The Saints are supposed to be meeting with the mayor tomorrow to see if they can come to some agreement.

I was just curious as to his reaction was all.

Advertisement
Unless you live in this area you have no idea as to what this woman has done.This has nothing to do with party.Shes about to closeup half the businesses in the area but yet oks gatherings when it suits her agenda..
The rest of the state has opened things up to some extent but New Orleans remains completely shut down.Except of course when it suits her agenda to do otherwise.

And this goes waaaaaay beyond the Covid stuff.This goes to everything she has done since getting elected.Maybe Idiot was the wrong word to use....nah it was the right one.
Ok. So We’ll just leave it at that because regardless of intent, this is what happens on this board. It’s why I kick people out of threads and more now bc it’s ruined the 2 main boards. Again, this isn’t about your view on it. We’re just trying to keep it all off, regardless of whether or not it’s a p rhymes with analytical view we agree with or not. And with that I’m deleting your previous response to cut it off.

VA Tech played a couple of games without a lot of their players including some starters, but I doubt the puzziy *** gaytors will play.

They probably want the game canceled not even postponed.
supposedly the SEC commissioner is looking at a 3 team game switch. LSU, UF and Auburn involved. Gators would play 10/31 vs LSU and Auburn-LSU would move to 11-7 (from10-31) This leaves the 12-12 date open for all SEC teams in case there's a second issue for anyone.

Advertisement
Back