Tears Gator Tears

Best hospital in the state? That redneck is out of his mind! Holy ****!
Just like with College rankings, they're going off US News and World Reports.

Compare CMS star ratings and Leapfrog patient safety ratings and it's a completely differnt story. But then again, that's UF, focus on rankings rather than outcomes.

Advertisement
So I think they’re looking at 24 people associated with the team with Covid right now. 18 scholarship players, 3 walk-ons and I read somewhere that there are 2 coaches. This is from their AD, Scott Strickland’s press conference. I think Goldkamp just quoted him on things as I ripped Goldkamp for something that Strickland said. Oh... and he throws Mullet under the bus. Lol

View attachment 133725View attachment 133726View attachment 133727View attachment 133728

Basically told Mullen to shut the fu* k up lol

Wow. Are they even testing in Canesville? I though it was mandatory to test 1-2 days before a game and 2-3 times weekly. You’re asking for shutdowns if not. Trusting 18 year olds not to sneak out to bang coeds is never gonna work.
All that being said, it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving corch after his selfish moronic comments. I think LSU will be better later in the season with all that young inexperience FWIW.

Advertisement
861FAE7B-00A2-408C-9A17-426E33729C74.jpeg

Advertisement
I know we bust chops on here but i hope everyone who has it recovers, but man does Mullen look bad here especially with his comments he made on how theyre doing it right and then the 90k in the swamp.

Pointing the finger @ Texas A&M yet they have no cases snd UF has them all....

Once again gators are in the spotlight for the wrong reasons
I think Bama has cases but they’re hiding it. They were in that locker room before the Gators and probably the same hotel. Saban has it but at the end of the day he’s still just a coach. The players are what matters.

Advertisement
The turds should get credit in every class since bowman was born for spotting his talent and knowing he was always going to be a ****...
heads up turds get those class calculator's out and redo all those classes... :6fps6: I want to see those new revamped class rankings.

So I think they’re looking at 24 people associated with the team with Covid right now. 18 scholarship players, 3 walk-ons and I read somewhere that there are 2 coaches. This is from their AD, Scott Strickland’s press conference. I think Goldkamp just quoted him on things as I ripped Goldkamp for something that Strickland said. Oh... and he throws Mullet under the bus. Lol

View attachment 133725View attachment 133726View attachment 133727View attachment 133728
What did I tell you about their impending hospital claims?

Advertisement

Love it Mullen will be jumping ship for a bigger payday soon and use this as his “they aren’t all in on winning” Excuse.

To be honest, that unnamed health official would probably be an upgrade over grantham. They should give it a whirl.

Advertisement
Back