Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Well when your entire program got covid from the coach's wife that leaves you a lot of free time to make/use meth and come up with recruiting ranking complaints.

Holy ****

We found the only reasonable gator fan in existence. A real life unicorn.

Screenshot_20201026-121443.png

Advertisement
They are the most insecure pathetic fanbase ive ever seen when it comes to recruiting rankings.

If they were smart and these kids who are ranked "incorrectly " according to them came in and ended up playing well and getting drafted high then they could make the argument that their staff evaluates talent better than anyone and stars dont matter.

Instead they beg for high rankings and if these guys pan out well their rankings were high so we expected it but if they dont then you can point and say " their talent evaluations were way off and wrong and they got enamored by the stars"

Id rather get kids that fit your system
Exactly. They think they should get a “Florida Bump” like Bama gets a bump on recruits they take.

If the guy can play and you think he’ll make an impact for your team, why do you care if he gets a star bump or not? He’s the same exact player. It’s not like the guy is going to level up like a friggin video game if he gets an extra star.

Advertisement
If the guy can play and you think he’ll make an impact for your team, why do you care if he gets a star bump or not? He’s the same exact player. It’s not like the guy is going to level up like a friggin video game if he gets an extra star.

Because all the Gaytors care about is "how they look". Image is everything. They need to feel like they are "closing the talent gap" with UGa, and they can't do that with "mere" 3 stars...

Because all the Gaytors care about is "how they look". Image is everything. They need to feel like they are "closing the talent gap" with UGa, and they can't do that with "mere" 3 stars...
I just don't get it. I understand wanting your team to sign more 4 and 5 star players but if you're signing 3 stars and hoping they get magically bumped to 4 stars, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment when said 3 star player produces like a 3 star player.

I just don't get it. I understand wanting your team to sign more 4 and 5 star players but if you're signing 3 stars and hoping they get magically bumped to 4 stars, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment when said 3 star player produces like a 3 star player.

Shut your filthy mouth. Goonie Gaytors never say die. If a 4/5 star player produces like a 3 star player, it must be because he is lazy and doesn't want to play big boi football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back