Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lol they scaaaaaredd. Haven’t seen a fan base move goal posts this much since...well since the Gators for whatever hypocritical statement they made.

First it was “UM will have 6 wins like always.” Then it was “well it was just UAB let’s see it vs a real team like Louisville.” Now Louisville isn’t a real team, even though their skill positions are way ahead of UF’s.

Imagine how much “love” they’d give Hawkins or Atwell if they were Gaytors, they’d “have the best collection of skill players in the country.”
Rent free

Advertisement
Florida fans talking **** about the ACC is crazy when they play in the SEC east. Besides Georgia, who they cant beat, that **** is trash!!!! They hype up how good the SEC teams are, but they don't play the good SEC teams. They are delusional.
Exactly. I try explaining this to UF fans all the time. They're always "SEC SEC" but I tell them all the good SEC teams are in the other division besides Georgia who kicks their *** every year. Stop bragging about LSU and Alabama being in your conference when you don't actually play them. They play Tenn, Vandy, USCe, Missouri and UK every year.

Advertisement
Exactly. I try explaining this to UF fans all the time. They're always "SEC SEC" but I tell them all the good SEC teams are in the other division besides Georgia who kicks their *** every year. Stop bragging about LSU and Alabama being in your conference when you don't actually play them. They play Tenn, Vandy, USCe, Missouri and UK every year.
Just for accuracy's sake, they do play LSU every year as their fixed crossover team. However, they avoid Bama, Auburn, and A&M most years.

Just for accuracy's sake, they do play LSU every year as their fixed crossover team. However, they avoid Bama, Auburn, and A&M most years.

It's a fair point. I would also point out that just 2 years ago, we didn't think that highly of LSU, we thought we would whip them in Dallas.

Winning a championship means a lot, that is true. But LSU has been up and down since Saban left. Up now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane have to pump that vid tomorrow morning dog. But I will stream that fsu game reaction live on YT
I’ll be in the DR when that game is on. I got a subscription to a VPN through Surfshark that I’m supposed to be able to use over there so I can connect to you tube tv as if I’m in Miami.

Advertisement
Back