Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Absolutely. They gave us no chance of any real improvement. Is doing well with an exciting offense is a nightmare for them. King coming back would also be a nightmare for them. And lol after the shît they talked about King.

My gator neighbor saw me this morning gave me a thumbs up and said "man your offense is so much better now"

Hes actually a very rational gator fan. Hes not a huge fan of Mullen believe it or not.

Amen. I am one of them. First generation Cuban in US, had nothing to start with, worked incredibly hard in the restaurant business since 13 yrs old, and “got out” of Ga Tech with a BS in nuclear engineering. I went on to get an MBA elsewhere and today my children are reaping the benefits ... and for generations to come. Praise God!

Good for you, brother. I love stories like this. But not so sure why you chose such a powder puff major. :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was sooooo good reading the instant change in their tune as the game went on. We had the ball 19 minutes and just lit those guys up. They know we’re going to skull **** FSU on national tv, while they’re dismissing Lane Kiffin and his QB John Rhyes Plumlee. I hope they start 0-1 while we give FSU an ND20017 asswhooping in front of the entire country.

Last edited:
That was sooooo good reading the instant change in their tune as the game went on. We had the ball 19 minutes and just lit those guys up. They know we’re going to skull **** FSU on national tv, and dismissing Lane Kiffin and his QB John Rhyes Plumlee. I hope they start 0-1 while we give FSU an ND20017 asswhooping in front of the entire country.
With all their shît talking arrogance and crying out of playing Bama, imagine if they lose that game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back