Tears Gator Tears

Lingard didn't crack the 2 deep at ufag

Screenshot_20200920-215122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the code words UF and their fans use. Our team is “classless“ and a bad representation but can’t name a single player that got in trouble with the law under Manny.

Our recruits are thugs unless they flip and then they are good character guys.

I know these recruits have no reason to be reading this crap but I wish their parents / handlers knew how these schools support base really feel about them as a person.... they think a lot of us are classless thugs unless they go to school there.

man I can’t wait play them again. F*UCK UF!
As a UF grad I’ve seen it. The thing is football players are treated differently than black students so they don’t care about us. At least that is how it was when I went there. A bull gator would let his daughter get cucked by a black player if it meant a five star recruit.

The recent racial tensions may have changed that. Maybe some of those screenshots calling a kid a thug or unintelligent gets to a recruit’s parent and they start to lose recruits because of it.

I love the diversity of our stands vs uf or any sec school. Hopefully some recruits appreciate that as well.

Advertisement
Where are the words “lightly recruited” used to describe The 202 ranked recruit in the country, 7th best Pro style QB, with offers from almost every big10/acc school? Only in gaynesville.

Oh, by the way, their current starter didn’t crack the top 2000. And their current commit - 189, 9th best pro style. I guess he should be deemed “lightly recruited” too.

Advertisement
That was sooooo good reading the instant change in their tune as the game went on. We had the ball 19 minutes and just lit those guys up. They know we’re going to skull **** FSU on national tv, and dismissing Lane Kiffin and his QB John Rhyes Plumlee. I hope they start 0-1 while we give FSU an ND20017 asswhooping in front of the entire country.
We have already seen how sloppy the first weeks of football have been. Lane Kiffin is a good coach and will have Ole Miss competitive once again. If Florida over looks them thinking its the same old Ole Miss they might take an L.

Advertisement
Lol they scaaaaaredd. Haven’t seen a fan base move goal posts this much since...well since the Gators for whatever hypocritical statement they made.

First it was “UM will have 6 wins like always.” Then it was “well it was just UAB let’s see it vs a real team like Louisville.” Now Louisville isn’t a real team, even though their skill positions are way ahead of UF’s.

Imagine how much “love” they’d give Hawkins or Atwell if they were Gaytors, they’d “have the best collection of skill players in the country.”

As a UF grad I’ve seen it. The thing is football players are treated differently than black students so they don’t care about us. At least that is how it was when I went there. A bull gator would let his daughter get cucked by ANY player if it meant a five star recruit.

The recent racial tensions may have changed that. Maybe some of those screenshots calling a kid a thug or unintelligent gets to a recruit’s parent and they start to lose recruits because of it.

I love the diversity of our stands vs uf or any sec school. Hopefully some recruits appreciate that as well.

FIFY

What is great is you can tell about two of them even watched the game. The rest are going off of the box score, like the one talking about Louisville's key turnovers. Two of the three were at the end of the first half when they were on their own 35 and the end of the game when they were driving during garbage time.

Lol they scaaaaaredd. Haven’t seen a fan base move goal posts this much since...well since the Gators for whatever hypocritical statement they made.

First it was “UM will have 6 wins like always.” Then it was “well it was just UAB let’s see it vs a real team like Louisville.” Now Louisville isn’t a real team, even though their skill positions are way ahead of UF’s.

Imagine how much “love” they’d give Hawkins or Atwell if they were Gaytors, they’d “have the best collection of skill players in the country.”
Florida’s skill players are terrible outside of pitts. Their running backs are terrible. What receivers do they have besides “5star grimes”? They’re ***

Advertisement
Back