F3B74965-4A5C-4784-A456-5806998D5FA4.jpeg
16A40AB7-1446-491A-988A-B3A48BDB182B.png
908FC2AA-3B8D-4E80-A146-DFD913560DF9.jpeg
F570426F-5AC3-4566-AA2F-E8A6167100EB.jpeg
B5C356B5-9C57-455C-8F24-124572176838.jpeg

Advertisement
“I’ll be surprised if he’s not a heisman finalist”
“Too many weapons”???????
Is one of those weapons a 5 star transfer running back by chance? Lol. They are unreal. And we’re thugs after your team had a credit card scandal and they showed up to hurt a guy with frying pans. Just a joke.

Is one of those weapons a 5 star transfer running back by chance? Lol. They are unreal. And we’re thugs after your team had a credit card scandal and they showed up to hurt a guy with frying pans. Just a joke.

Listen...you just need to HAVE a weapon to scare people. Nobody said you need to USE the weapon...

Advertisement

Dude actually said he'd be "very surprised" if Trash wasn't a "Heisman finalist by the end of the year."
I felt the need to correct because you were accidently giving that delusional **** a little more credit than he deserves. Totally normal response when faced with that level of insanity, though.

Man oh man does the thug talk need to be retired. In 2017 our football program had the most community service hours in the country! #1.... yet we’re still thugs. It’s sad and pathetic.
Things like that will never matter because "thug" is just a synonym for another word in redneck vernacular. What do you think they call the turnover chain?

Advertisement
OMG, how delusional can you be, Trash a Heisman finalist, sitting with Trevor Lawrence and others, and having a 30/30 about him? Coño, Oy Vey, and OMG. However, you guys did note that their posters avatar was "Dumb and Dumber"

"What if I told you that a quarterback on a Top 10 team won the Heisman?"

My God, fire up the 30-for-30, this is a shocking and unusual story that has never been told before!

Advertisement
"What if I told you that a quarterback on a Top 10 team won the Heisman?"

My God, fire up the 30-for-30, this is a shocking and unusual story that has never been told before!
His story isn’t exactly precedented. I mean, he went 7 years without starting a game. I guess that says... something (namely, he’s not a very good qb).

Advertisement
Man, they take delusional homersim to new heights. Look, we're all guilty of overrating our own guys from time to time but ****, everyone on their team is a potential Heisman finalist? Trash is going to be in New York for the Heisman ceremony? Maybe if he gets a job valet parking outside the downtown athletic club. That would be like Miami fans claiming Malik Rosier was going to be a Heisman finalist in 2018. Even our most delusional fans aren't that bad.

Advertisement
Back