Tears Gator Tears

I'm really not sure why the Turds got their panties in a bunch.Do they not know they have an AA Longsnapper signed who can go out on routes and catches like a TE??

i mean the guy can snap the ball block the NT chip the LBer and then catch the ball in the corner of the EZ..what they need all those receivers for

Advertisement
UF Top 3 WR is Kyle Pitts, Mr.Pitts, Heisman Pitts

So let's get this straight, and summarize what I have learned from the Gaytor porsters...

1. Kyle Trash is still a Heisman Trophy Finalist, he doesn't need those 3 WRs, he's got combo TE/WRs, he's got long-snappers, and he's got Lingard (the next combo player). I am also hearing rumors that the Gaytors will be moving Turdbarrel from DT to WR (and claiming him as a 4-star WR, in addition to his 4-star DL and 4-star OL rating).

2. Kyle Pitts is now on the Biletnikoff Watch List in addition to the Mackey Award list, a Heisman Finalist, the Groza short list, and the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy front-runner.

3. Lorenzo Lingard has been named the starting punter, as well as a wide receiver. The Gaytors discovered that the Miami doctors did an amazing job of rebuilding Lingard's knee, saying that UM made him "better than he was before, better, faster, stronger." Lingard is so indebted to the Miami doctors that he has decided to wear the jersey number of Brian Monroe this season, as he plays both WR and P.

4. The Gaytors WR room is both the best in the country and "trash".

5. Mrs. Mullet is upset that she will now get 4 fewer kisses per game. UiF epidemiologists, though, are elated.

So let's get this straight, and summarize what I have learned from the Gaytor porsters...

1. Kyle Trash is still a Heisman Trophy Finalist, he doesn't need those 3 WRs, he's got combo TE/WRs, he's got long-snappers, and he's got Lingard (the next combo player). I am also hearing rumors that the Gaytors will be moving Turdbarrel from DT to WR (and claiming him as a 4-star WR, in addition to his 4-star DL and 4-star OL rating).

2. Kyle Pitts is now on the Biletnikoff Watch List in addition to the Mackey Award list, a Heisman Finalist, the Groza short list, and the Lady Byng Memorial Trophy front-runner.

3. Lorenzo Lingard has been named the starting punter, as well as a wide receiver. The Gaytors discovered that the Miami doctors did an amazing job of rebuilding Lingard's knee, saying that UM made him "better than he was before, better, faster, stronger." Lingard is so indebted to the Miami doctors that he has decided to wear the jersey number of Brian Monroe this season, as he plays both WR and P.

5. Mrs. Mullet is upset that she will now get 4 fewer kisses per game. UiF epidemiologists, though, are elated.
And then there’s this...

B5C0FFD8-FB90-44EC-898B-A641E87B559B.jpeg

And don’t forget the infamous gaytor locker room atmosphere, in this episode, starring Toney & Copeland...

AA84F734-8A47-415A-A590-7F480ECD38CC.png

I TOLD YOU ALL THEY WERE GOING TO THROW TO PITTS ON EVERY PLAY!!!!!

NEVER DOUBT MY DEMENTED ABILITY TO FORESEE THE GAYTURD BRAIN

Agreed.

Hey, I have a degree from UiF (in addition to 3 from Miami), so it's like putting on a zombie mask and skin on The Walking Dead. I can walk among the Gaytors and they never see or hear me coming.

Advertisement
Nah he still has the guy he is gonna share the trophy with...Pitts...

Season Stat Line:
Trask 575/575 6231 yards 92 TD
Pitts 575 Rec. 6231 yards 92 TD

I TOLD YOU ALL THEY WERE GOING TO THROW TO PITTS ON EVERY PLAY!!!!!

NEVER DOUBT MY DEMENTED ABILITY TO FORESEE THE GAYTURD BRAIN

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 127882View attachment 127883
All the **** they started talking about King’s height while pumping up his 3 year high schoolback-up and Mullet the QB Whisperer - I hope it comes back on em hard this season.

Advertisement
All the **** they started talking about King’s height while pumping up his 3 year high schoolback-up and Mullet the QB Whisperer - I hope it comes back on em hard this season.

Didn't you hear? The AAC has a special rule that requires all their DLs to be midgets. Now that King has to try to complete passes against normal-height DLs, he is screwed.

Yea I think you about covered it..

Advertisement
Back