Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Man, these Monday tears are excellent!!!
tenor - 2020-08-17T141408.788.gif

Wait a minute... Trevon Grimes may be opting out? Wasn't he on their All-Saviors list after he transferred from O$U last year?

Toney and Copeland aren't having it either...

Would be beautiful if UiFs top 3 WRs decided to sit for the season. Could really hurt Trask's chances at making a run at the Heismuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ****, I almost got it out. Almost....

Nah he still has the guy he is gonna share the trophy with...Pitts...

Season Stat Line:
Trask 575/575 6231 yards 92 TD
Pitts 575 Rec. 6231 yards 92 TD

Advertisement
Wait a minute... Trevon Grimes may be opting out? Wasn't he on their All-Saviors list after he transferred from O$U last year?

Toney and Copeland aren't having it either...

Would be beautiful if UiFs top 3 WRs decided to sit for the season. Could really hurt Trask's chances at making a run at the Heismuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ****, I almost got it out. Almost....

Please stop this nonsense. Trask will just throw the ball to the tight end and the long snapper!

#GaytorsDontNeedNoWRs

Advertisement
Lulz. They just didnt show up to practice? No communication or heads up on the matter?

Per the turds.....Just more touches for Pitts. Not an issue

Why is everyone ignoring the role of the center in the passing game? Mullet is an offensive genius.

That tweet about coaches remaining silent on black lives matter stuff and then talking loudly about playing was making the rounds and then nesta screenshotted it and posted it to his IG and said “Not manny Diaz”. I guess Donny mullet was a bit Silent for fear of hearing from the jort wearing racist losers in kkkainesville

Advertisement
Please stop this nonsense. Trask will just throw the ball to the tight end and the long snapper!

#GaytorsDontNeedNoWRs

My mistake. I had forgotten about their awesome scholarship LS.

Dan Mullen, QB Whisperer, Inventor of the Forward Pass, Confucius of Offensive Play-calling, and Gawd of All Things College Football, will 100% have a special and innovative passing package for his new scholarship LS that involves Trask lining up at punter depth. He's almost certainly lobbying $ec and NCAA officials right now for a new "center-eligible" rule.

Within the next 5 years, I expect every team will be dropping heavy bags on blue chip long snappers. They'll be making Marshall's bag look like your abuela's coin purse. Bookmark this thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back