Tears Gator Tears

SEC announces SEC-only 10 game schedule.

Games UF doesn't play anymore:

Eastern Washington @ Florida
South Alabama @ Florida
New Mexico State @ Florida
Florida @ Florida State

And they will add two SEC West teams. There is even a rumor its Bama and TXAM.

LOL Florida might just lose MORE games with a 10 game schedule than they would have with their powderpuff 12 game schedule! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a thought... if he was going to say what he knows and intentionally was vague, do you think your additional question is going to get it out? Chill, stop being so thirsty, and learn to read between the lines.
dang just trying to brew the pot ik he wasn’t gonna spill his insight sorry

Advertisement
Just a thought... if he was going to say what he knows and intentionally was vague, do you think your additional question is going to get it out? Chill, stop being so thirsty, and learn to read between the lines.

I’ll answer that with

54124890-E28E-4E0A-AA9A-3042EE789E74.gif

Advertisement
SEC announces SEC-only 10 game schedule.

Games UF doesn't play anymore:

Eastern Washington @ Florida
South Alabama @ Florida
New Mexico State @ Florida
Florida @ Florida State

And they will add two SEC West teams. There is even a rumor its Bama and TXAM.

LOL Florida might just lose MORE games with a 10 game schedule than they would have with their powderpuff 12 game schedule! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Yep SEC looking to bring forward the next two crossover teams, too. Rusty Mansell on the UGA board said he was told the schedule was held up from going public because UF was fighting it.......

Advertisement
As soon as I read his post I said to myself lord please no one ask him what he knows. Let Gator Tears be a Cribby sanctuary place and then the question was asked and you said exactly what I thought - though you said it more intelligently.

Advertisement
Back