Tears Gator Tears

@TrumpyCane they deleted ALL of your comments on their little meth board. 😂😂😂 you done ****ed demps off!!! 😭😭😭 I never liked his ***, and she didn't like his ad when he played for New England (assuming that's the same Jeff Demps that ran track and played football for the gaytor).

I mean, they deleted EVERYTHING

Can you see Blake's response to the "Is Miami pushing hard for Sapp" question on the "Prospect I Most Want To Date Flip" thread?

Advertisement
Now how can one program consider themselves superior when the other program dominates that said football program in every major category. There isn’t a single metric that makes UF a better football program than Miami all things considered. I will never understand the delusion of any fan base that does that. Even if it was our fan base claiming to be superior over Alabama I would question that persons brain

Last edited:
@TrumpyCane they deleted ALL of your comments on their little meth board. 😂😂😂 you done ****ed demps off!!! 😭😭😭 I never liked his ***, and she didn't like his ad when he played for New England (assuming that's the same Jeff Demps that ran track and played football for the gaytor).

I mean, they deleted EVERYTHING

No worries... you have immortalized their screenshot brilliance here in Gator Tears.

Advertisement
Its the same here in Massachusetts. UMass used to be a safety school by all accounts but with the rise in tuition of private schools, more and more top applicants began applying to the state's "flagship" public university.

As an example, one of my siblings was accepted to both UMass Amherst and Boston University, both solid schools but the price tag for UMass was ~40K/year lower (in-state tuition). Full athletic scholarships aside, choosing which college to attend really needs to be an ROI discussion. Using my examples above, is a degree from BU worth 160K more than UMass (the gap is higher when you factor student loan interest)? Definitely not...
God I did A LOT of partying at Zoomass

Advertisement
No worries... you have immortalized their screenshot brilliance here in Gator Tears.
But hey, they carried on without him.
@RVACane I'm getting a little better at this here. 😂😂
Screenshot_20200731-122758_Chrome.jpg
20200731_122836.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-122903_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-122909_Chrome.jpg

09ECFE8E-906B-4FF2-9F3A-2B413C1DAC6B.jpeg
Do you think anyone there would want to wager a guess as to what Dan Mullets record was his first season as a head coach? 5-7, by the way. What about acknowledging what their top notch staff did in the 2016 season opener? That’s right, in his 8th season as a head coach in the mighty secsecsec, corch Mullet managed to lose to 5 win SOUTH ALABAMA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
But, I'm pretty sure there are more than 10 public universities that are better.

maybe this is what they are talking about.

UVA
UNC
MICH
UCLA
CAL
GT
West Point
Texas

...are 100% better PUBLIC universities than UF.

William & Mary
Virginia Tech

...have a STRONG argument to make too, and are ranked higher in some circle.

And UDub, UCSD, UCSB, and even ILL and GW can make a claim to be better than Florida is some ACADEMIC (not gossip rags) surveys.

UF 10000% wouldn't even be a top 5 school in the ACC! Somewhere around 7-10.

Honestly? I'd put them around #10-#12 in PUBLIC universities in the US, around #40 in public and private. Top 5 at ANYTHING lol. A UF degree is worthless outside of the SEC area. If you go to the academic, finance, medical, legal or any other major circle, its considered an irrelevant country collage. Which honestly isn't fair, it's better than that. But it can't hang.

I like how that ****** claims Miami's stadium is "taxpayer" owned. Nah, dip$hit. Your **** bucket stadium is payed for partially with my tax dollars, just like your coaches' salaries are. Hard Rock is privately owned and UM is a private school so no, we're not reliant on public tax dollars for our athletic department.

But hey, they carried on without him.
@RVACane I'm getting a little better at this here. 😂😂View attachment 124668View attachment 124669View attachment 124670View attachment 124671

Oh my god, the LIES that are told by Gaytors.

Georgia Southern and 4 wins were our "last 2 coaching staffs". So? The Gaytors still have PLAYERS from the last 4-win season. Pathetic.

Not to mention the fact that the "current" Gaytors coach went 5-7 in HIS first season as a head coach, including losses to G5 Houston, as well as Georgia Tech, which is supposedly in an inferior conference to the SEC-SEC-SEC.

Soooo...the Gaytors are led by a coach who had a WORSE first season as a head coach than Manny had...and relying on PLAYERS who went 4-7 AS GAYTORS.

As for the delusion that Hard Rock Stadium is a "taxpayer funded stadium"...

So many Gaytor idiots, so little time...

Advertisement
Back