Tears Gator Tears

and wHo ThEy ArE gOnNa fLiP

Thank you to my guy @djnellz for the Tyreak Sapp screenshots.

I just laugh. Miami is not running "hot and cold" with Sapp. Miami is running "out of slots" with Sapp. If the NCAA gave Miami 5 extra IC slots to use in 2021, Sapp would dump the Gaytors for Miami so fast it would set a land speed record.

It may be true that Sapp stays with Florida as other doors close. I am not one to predict that guys CURRENTLY COMMITTED will flip. That's not my game. Do I think we could get Taylor and Marshall and Collier? Yes. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMMITTED ELSEWHERE. But I'm not sitting here confidently predicting that we will get Garcia or Sapp or Tate.

I only encourage the Gaytor delusions because I know it will make things extra painful and extra salty for them.

Advertisement
UVA
UNC
MICH
UCLA
CAL
GT
West Point
Texas

...are 100% better PUBLIC universities than UF.

William & Mary
Virginia Tech

...have a STRONG argument to make too, and are ranked higher in some circle.

And UDub, UCSD, UCSB, and even ILL and GW can make a claim to be better than Florida is some ACADEMIC (not gossip rags) surveys.

UF 10000% wouldn't even be a top 5 school in the ACC! Somewhere around 7-10.

Honestly? I'd put them around #10-#12 in PUBLIC universities in the US, around #40 in public and private. Top 5 at ANYTHING lol. A UF degree is worthless outside of the SEC area. If you go to the academic, finance, medical, legal or any other major circle, its considered an irrelevant country collage. Which honestly isn't fair, it's better than that. But it can't hang.

There are probably 5 other additional UC schools (you listed 2) that are better than UF.

Thank you to my guy @djnellz for the Tyreak Sapp screenshots.

I just laugh. Miami is not running "hot and cold" with Sapp. Miami is running "out of slots" with Sapp. If the NCAA gave Miami 5 extra IC slots to use in 2021, Sapp would dump the Gaytors for Miami so fast it would set a land speed record.

It may be true that Sapp stays with Florida as other doors close. I am not one to predict that guys CURRENTLY COMMITTED will flip. That's not my game. Do I think we could get Taylor and Marshall and Collier? Yes. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMMITTED ELSEWHERE. But I'm not sitting here confidently predicting that we will get Garcia or Sapp or Tate.

I only encourage the Gaytor delusions because I know it will make things extra painful and extra salty for them.

didnt sapp say that miami coaches were pushing him to commit bc theyre running tight on spots?

didnt sapp say that miami coaches were pushing him to commit bc theyre running tight on spots?

Yes.

So it doesn't even matter what the recruit says.

BLAKE and the Gaytors...JUST KNOW BETTER.

Sure, it's "hot and cold". Because Blake said so. Even though Miami doesn't have the IC slots.

Blake's "inside info" > Admitted and public knowledge

tenor - 2020-07-22T051418.293 (1).gif

Advertisement
View attachment 124673Do you think anyone there would want to wager a guess as to what Dan Mullets record was his first season as a head coach? 5-7, by the way. What about acknowledging what their top notch staff did in the 2016 season opener? That’s right, in his 8th season as a head coach in the mighty secsecsec, corch Mullet managed to lose to 5 win SOUTH ALABAMA.

We LaCK INtroSpEctioN bro!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was there for that lol... i remember making a joke saying hey if we keep it within 35 by half ill stay for the 3rd quarter....next play pick 6... i get up and say see y'all in the parking lot for some beers to celebrate Golden getting canned
Prior to this year, the Clemson beatdown and the Louisville Bowl blowout were the only 2 Canes games I ever left at halftime. The fact that Dabo never even took his team into the locker room at halftime made me want to vomit.

Advertisement
Back