Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lol. They don’t count LT bc even though it says DT, and he is a DT, he’s a DE in 3rd and Grantham's system.

They don’t count Marquis Robinson or Savion Collins because... well... they’re just not counting them unless they Flipz and commit to them - then they’ve got the top 2-3 DT’s in Florida.

No one else is from Florida so they don’t factor into the class unless they’re highly ranked and committed to the gaytor.

Yes, if they Gaytor Flipz Savion Collins, he will be the TIP TOP Defensive Tackle in Florida.

Look at the average cost of attendance at every single school but Florida. I feel like Florida made this list mostly because of affordability. Like they should brag about having the best discount education available.

Affordability and "selectivity".

That's what happens when you are the THIRD BIGGEST STATE, and for over 100 years, the state poured a disproportionate amount of resources into the White Male "flagship" public university. Let's not forget, the womenfolk had to go to F$U and the "colored people" (as Florida crackers liked to call them back then) had to go to FAMU (before the crackers literally stripped FAMU of their law school, you know, so that Florida wouldn't have more Black lawyers).

So, yeah, if you have 21.5 million people in Florida, and ONE public university that benefited from racist and sexist funding for over 100 years, then you might find a scenario where a disproportionate number of people apply for the "oh-so-coveted" incoming freshman class at UiF.

And...you MIGHT JUST START TO UNDERSTAND where all that Gaytor arrogance comes from.

Advertisement
417DC958-BC29-4F06-A04F-7683C9C3C521.jpeg

Advertisement
Look at the average cost of attendance at every single school but Florida. I feel like Florida made this list mostly because of affordability. Like they should brag about having the best discount education available.
I was under the impression that Wisconsin was a better school. perception is reality.

Advertisement
Nice to see that Hova is trying to recover from his SoFla recruiting blunders.

Mrs. Mullet was like, "Hey, D!ckless Danny, let's call that Seymore Butts kid from Miami, I want to offer to nurse him back to health", but then Hova was like "Pleeeeeeese Coach Mullet, I neeeeeeeeeeed this one, let me make the call, pleeeeeeeeeeease..."

Their starter sat on the bench behind King but but but Mullet the QB Whisperer...

In all fairness, Kyle Trash was used to sitting on the bench. He looooooves that bench.

I mean, I can understand Trash riding the pine behind a Heisman Finalist, but how do the Gaytors explain Trash sitting behind a midget? Sorry, "little person".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back