Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They are about to have major roster problems due to all these lost counters from transfers, DNQ's, etc, and they are using scholarships on long snappers? AND they are taking two QB's which means one of them is a 90% transfer kid... holy crap, they are going to be missing about an entire class of kids who are gone over four years by next cycle.

Is Mullen trying to pull a Jimbo?

Last edited:
They are about to have major roster problems due to all these lost counters from transfers, DNQ's, etc, and they are using scholarships on long snappers? AND they are taking two QB's which means one of them is a 90% transfer kid... holy crap, they are going to be missing about an entire class of kids who are gone over four years by next cycle.

Is Mullen trying to pull a Jimbo?

jumbo could Croot though. best mullet is going to do is field a team of MSU dudes

Advertisement
Gator fans are the worst
Guy, you can come in here anytime. Watch their board if they see this tweet @roly2324 posted in another thread:

B1153B6E-3209-461B-9F6B-B627999AC2F5.jpeg

Advertisement
Isn’t there a Jackson as well that they talk about dropping?

Just checked their list, they don’t have a Jackson. I had seen a few of them mention this Strickland kid a few times so I just checked out his huddle. He’s not good, just bigger than everyone else at 6’6 330. Even then a few of his highlights involve double teaming and chop blocking 200 pound DL. He may just be as bad as Slaughter, but difficult to tell against that competition.

With this kid, Slaughter, the LS and Kitna those are 4 terrible takes yet this delusional **** is hoping Borders flips to Stanford so they can replace him with some mythological “better talent”.

Ohhhhh fūck... I’m dying

They’re actually projecting this long snapping twerp to catch TD’s on fake punts.

I

CAN’T

STOP

LAUGHING

There are a bunch of them mutually *********ing each other and trying to delude themselves into thinking that it’s worth it to use a scholarship for 185 lb long snapper, that may never even actually play from the looks of him.

View attachment 123322

Can you imagine a long snapper declaring himself an eligible receiver? You seriously cant make this stuff up

Advertisement
Just checked their list, they don’t have a Jackson. I had seen a few of them mention this Strickland kid a few times so I just checked out his huddle. He’s not good, just bigger than everyone else at 6’6 330. Even then a few of his highlights involve double teaming and chop blocking 200 pound DL. He may just be as bad as Slaughter, but difficult to tell against that competition.

With this kid, Slaughter, the LS and Kitna those are 4 terrible takes yet this delusional **** is hoping Borders flips to Stanford so they can replace him with some mythological “better talent”.
This is the guy I saw. Maybe he was a former commit who they are still in it for?

4BDF6823-D36C-4695-A7C5-D261DB4016EE.png

Advertisement
I’m not 100% positive but I believe the long snapper can’t be an eligible receiver.

You are a cold, heartless, mean mean person. How dare you steal this hope from the Gaytors. They go to sleep dreaming of their long snapper executing a fumblerooski snap to himself where he then picks up the ball himself and passes it himself to himself where he then catches the ball, crosses the goal line, and is mobbed in the end zone by himself.

Mullet is already lobbying the NCAA to change the rules to allow the long snapper to be an eligible receiver, as well as an eligible punter, an eligible kicker, and a position coach who does not count against the NCAA coaching staff limitations.

Do NOT steal this fantasy from the Gaytors. We have already stolen their hopes, their recruits, and their women. Let them have the dream of the touchdown-scoring long snapper.

Last edited:
You are a cold, heartless, mean mean person. How dare you steal this hope from the Gaytors. They go to sleep dreaming of their long snapper executing a fumblerooski snap to himself where he then picks up the ball himself and passes it himself to himself where he then catches the ball, crosses the goal line, and is mobbed in the end zone by himself.

Mullet is already lobbying the NCAA to change the rules to allow the long snapper to be an eligible receiver, as well as an eligible punter, and eligible kicker, and a position coach who does not count against the NCAA coaching staff limitations.

Do NOT steal this fantasy from the Gaytors. We have already stolen their hopes, their recruits, and their women. Let them have the dream of the touchdown-scoring long snapper.
The long snapper needs a bump doe

Advertisement
Back