Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I can't fathom where the arrogance comes from. Even during probation in the 90's we never managed to finish 4-7 or worse, but UiF accomplished that feat twice since Manti Te'o made catfishing popular. Lou Saban was our coach the last time we managed to win less than 5 games and Jimmy Carter was the President.

They barely beat us last year with a garbage offensive staff, a true freshman LT and Jarren Williams making his first start. God I hope the stars align and somehow we're scheduled to play them if they do this ACC/SEC crossover schedule.

View attachment 122797

Looks like the third year is the 4 win season, they are the ones that should be hoping for a canceled season.

So on that Center UiF got a commit from....

Watch from the 1:15 to 2 minute marks. This is courtesy of my favorite gaytor who would’ve posted this in here if he could.

Unless they are recruiting him to be a matador on their Top 10 Bull Fighting team, I don’t care how good they think their S&C coach is. That kid is terrible and not P5 caliber at all, barely G5.

Wow an IC for a long snapper

tenor - 2020-07-25T071307.963.gif

Advertisement
yea that made my old *** tighten up tighter than a crabs ***....got me squirming...
First time I ever heard “tighter than a crab ***” was from a local LTL delivery driver. He was talking about how cheap his boss was. He asked me “ You ever seen a crab ***? He tighter than a crab ***!” I about fell off the dock!

Whew. First they sign a center who got slapped by more ****ies than my last trip to the strip club, then they use an IC to offer a scholarship to a long snapper🤣🤣 you can’t make this ish up

And theyre spots are way tighter than ours... thats why theyre nervous. There class is almost full and they havent snagged a big recruit yet

Advertisement
Don't take this as bashing the kid personally

I just can't see anything that would suggest a program like UF take Slaughter especially so early on. Nevermind the fact he's soft and needs at least three years in the weight room (lots of OL do) I just don't see any other redeeming qualities that point to a potential starter. Even when he's beat (horribly) he doesn't have the athleticism to even recover at all in those drills. Lead feet, poor balance and no lateral agility.

I could understand if he were undeveloped but had tools to work with. I think you need to bring in those OL types every year to properly space out and build OL depth.

Advertisement

I just can't see anything that would suggest a program like UF take Slaughter especially so early on. Nevermind the fact he's soft and needs at least three years in the weight room (lots of OL do) I just don't see any other redeeming qualities that point to a potential starter. Even when he's beat (horribly) he doesn't have the athleticism to even recover at all in those drills. Lead feet, poor balance and no lateral agility.

I could understand if he were undeveloped but had tools to work with. I think you need to bring in those OL types every year to properly space out and build OL depth.
I think this is a fair assessment and a good point. They’re taking his commitment early for his abilities at this time on the recruiting calendar. I’d think this is a kid that they take at the very end when they whiff on bigger targets.

Turds are circling drain in recruiting.

Think about this. They have used two scholarship, 2 ICs, on guys that would be walk-ons.

That‘s right. WALKONS. This is a state school. These are basically local guys. Low in-state tuition fees.

Yet they burn 2 scholarships?

They are panicking. No other way to spin it. Las few remaining spots, they do this?

This is beautifu!

Turds are circling drain in recruiting.

Think about this. They have used two scholarship, 2 ICs, on guys that would be walk-ons.

That‘s right. WALKONS. This is a state school. These are basically local guys. Low in-state tuition fees.

Yet they burn 2 scholarships?

They are panicking. No other way to spin it. Las few remaining spots, they do this?

This is beautifu!
AU contraire mon frere...

1522E826-916E-4A70-A90B-568205760BCD.gif

Advertisement

Dead on. It’s ok to take project linemen. Lots of schools do and we have a few here. You just have to recognize traits that you can’t develop or coach. If a kid has good feet, athleticism and balance but lacks technique and/or strength, you can work with that. You can teach technique and you can add mass and strength through training and nutrition. If a kid is goofy and uncoordinated, all the coaching in the world isn’t going to make him a player.

Not impressed by Slaughter, AT ALL. Kid has lead bricks for feet and not athleticism. He will be lucky to play in his Sr season, and only during their super tough OOC schedule. Using an IC on a long snapper reeks of panic on Mullet and Co. can’t wait to bypass them in the rankings and them crying about it the whole time. Man, it would be great if we land them as our SEC opponent, if that’s truly the way the schedule will be modified. And at HRS to boot too.

Not impressed by Slaughter, AT ALL. Kid has lead bricks for feet and not athleticism. He will be lucky to play in his Sr season, and only during their super tough OOC schedule. Using an IC on a long snapper reeks of panic on Mullet and Co. can’t wait to bypass them in the rankings and them crying about it the whole time. Man, it would be great if we land them as our SEC opponent, if that’s truly the way the schedule will be modified. And at HRS to boot too.
I’d love to play them but I’m assuming that FSU will be their OOC game.

Advertisement
Back