Tears Gator Tears

Don't they have to play them by state law?

i think so haha but yes UFs OOC game will be FSU. stop fooling yourself if you think otherwise. i think VT will get tennessee considering they have a rivalry dubbed the battle at bristol. well prolly get an SEC West school or a lower SEC East (UGA gets GT and SC gets Clemson, UK gets Lville) which leaves one school -- VANDERBILT lol.

Advertisement
i think so haha but yes UFs OOC game will be FSU. stop fooling yourself if you think otherwise. i think VT will get tennessee considering they have a rivalry dubbed the battle at bristol. well prolly get an SEC West school or a lower SEC East (UGA gets GT and SC gets Clemson, UK gets Lville) which leaves one school -- VANDERBILT lol.
We gone get LSU or Auburn lol

First time I ever heard “tighter than a crab ***” was from a local LTL delivery driver. He was talking about how cheap his boss was. He asked me “ You ever seen a crab ***? He tighter than a crab ***!” I about fell off the dock!

Well I’m old as dirt so I know all those old sayings..lol

I think the whole thing is “tighter than a crabs *** and that’s airtight “

Advertisement
Don't take this as bashing the kid personally

I just can't see anything that would suggest a program like UF take Slaughter especially so early on. Nevermind the fact he's soft and needs at least three years in the weight room (lots of OL do) I just don't see any other redeeming qualities that point to a potential starter. Even when he's beat (horribly) he doesn't have the athleticism to even recover at all in those drills. Lead feet, poor balance and no lateral agility.

I could understand if he were undeveloped but had tools to work with. I think you need to bring in those OL types every year to properly space out and build OL depth.

Well maybe he’s a good long snapper so if he doesn’t work out as a center ( which looking at him he has no shot) they can use him as a backup to Rocco...afterall you never want to waste an IC ..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think this is a fair assessment and a good point. They’re taking his commitment early for his abilities at this time on the recruiting calendar. I’d think this is a kid that they take at the very end when they whiff on bigger targets.

Yea the Palmetto 5 come to mind..😜

Did these dopes really just use an IC on a long snapper? UiF is a public school and he is a Florida resident. They couldn't convince him to come in as a PWO (like 99.9% of long snappers), pay 1 year of public tuition out of pocket, and then give him a scholly without wasting an IC?

Funny animation binge GIF - Find on GIFER

Plus he's from Lake Mary, which is a good HS. Bright Futures?

Advertisement
Whew. First they sign a center who got slapped by more ****ies than my last trip to the strip club, then they use an IC to offer a scholarship to a long snapper🤣🤣 you can’t make this ish up

#Gaytors
#CenterU
#WatchTheFailish

Advertisement

OK, so first one Gaytor argues that the job of a long snapper can be done by "Chad from Pi Kappa Alpha".

Then, another Gaytor argues that the kid is the #1 Long Snapper In The Country and should get the Gaytor Bump as a result.

Amazing.

For their next trick, the Gaytors are going to recruit the tallest midget in the country and demand that he be elevated to the Top 247.

OK, so first one Gaytor argues that the job of a long snapper can be done by "Chad from Pi Kappa Alpha".

Then, another Gaytor argues that the kid is the #1 Long Snapper In The Country and should get the Gaytor Bump as a result.

Amazing.

For their next trick, the Gaytors are going to recruit the tallest midget in the country and demand that he be elevated to the Top 247.
I was actually going to joke that one of them was going to ask when the LS is getting a bump and then that dude essentially asks for a bump bc FSU’s TE transfer or whatever has no offers and a higher ranking. Smh

Advertisement
Ohhhhh fūck... I’m dying

They’re actually projecting this long snapping twerp to catch TD’s on fake punts.

I

CAN’T

STOP

LAUGHING

There are a bunch of them mutually *********ing each other and trying to delude themselves into thinking that it’s worth it to use a scholarship for 185 lb long snapper, that may never even actually play from the looks of him.

3DC20D5A-AFD1-4182-AB4D-B0EB88C5B048.jpeg

Yea it might actually be the first show of common sense that any of them have shown in the 3+ years this thread had been around...if it’s not it’s one of only two...🤪

It takes a Long-Snapper-while-they-are-waiting-for-a-bunch-of-5-stars (that they aren't going to get) in order for them to finally display some common sense.

Advertisement
Back