Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look, motherfvcker, Mullet is the "Center Whisperer", if he takes a center, then you know he has put a dozen centers into the NFL draft, and the kid should get an extra 3 to 5 stars JUST BECAUSE he was touched by the hand of Gawd Mullet, the Center Whisperer.

How dare you. How. Dare. You. Question. Gaytor Bumpz.

GAYTOR FLIPZ MACHINE IS ACTIVATED!

Advertisement
Gators just flipped a 3* center from FSU.

Im sure theyll want him bumped to a 4 *

That's actually a good flip. He's a center and they are always rated lower than other positions. He has a good offer list, which supposedly includes UM.

That said, he's ranked like #900 in the country. It's going to be fun watching the Gator fans squirm over that fact.

I originally went to The university of north Texas on a track scholly.. I got hurt and had a tragedy in the family so I moved back home (south side Houston) and attended Texas southern. He came home around the same time. He’s not from inner city Houston tho he was from Rosenberg

Dude was a legend on here for a while. People still mess with Cam from StateoftheU about Griffin and when he will be arriving on campus

That's actually a good flip. He's a center and they are always rated lower than other positions. He has a good offer list, which supposedly includes UM.

That said, he's ranked like #900 in the country. It's going to be fun watching the Gator fans squirm over that fact.

Especially when they claim certain Miami commits "aren't takes".

I originally went to The university of north Texas on a track scholly.. I got hurt and had a tragedy in the family so I moved back home (south side Houston) and attended Texas southern. He came home around the same time. He’s not from inner city Houston tho he was from Rosenberg

What HS did you go to bro? Lamar grad here. If you were roommates with him at TSU then we are around same age. I know a ton of folks from South Park.

Advertisement
Dude was a legend on here for a while. People still mess with Cam from StateoftheU about Griffin and when he will be arriving on campus
Lol we both wore cane gear up and down the tiger walk everyday it seemed like.. he was a cool dude he was just out of bounds sometimes. He comes from a good fam and he cane to 3rd Ward and wanted to be a G. He and Trae Jefferson were killers on our basketball team. We had a draft pick at corner from our football team that stayed next door too but he passed away. Tray walker with the ravens

Lol we both wore cane gear up and down the tiger walk everyday it seemed like.. he was a cool dude he was just out of bounds sometimes. He comes from a good fam and he cane to 3rd Ward and wanted to be a G. He and Trae Jefferson were killers on our basketball team. We had a draft pick at corner from our football team that stayed next door too but he passed away. Tray walker with the ravens

I dont think people ever understood how good Griffin was @ bball. Legit could have played ACC ball @ UM

What HS did you go to bro? Lamar grad here. If you were roommates with him at TSU then we are around same age. I know a ton of folks from South Park.
Yeah I’m 25 and I went to dobie freshman year and then I moved to the 409 with my grandma and went to WOS to run track and play football

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s 2020 and FSU is still losing OL recruiting while we continue to load up on quality DL recruits. Beautiful.
I really think FSU is going to be pretty mediocre for a while. Their recruiting in general has really slid in the past several years and now they aren’t even competing in south Florida at all. When you look at their roster for 2021, a strong case could be made it’s their worst roster since the early 80’s.

Advertisement
Back