Tears Gator Tears

Oh my god...this might be the funniest 4-post-sequence I've ever seen on Swamp 247. Pretty much sums up everything that has been wrong with Gaytor recruiting under Mullet.

And I thought this GATA BETA character was one of their insiders. This thread is about Arjei Henderson, one of the many Gaytor academic non-qualifiers over the past few years.

View attachment 123068
E4518A79-DAFA-418C-AE34-AF9578072F86.png
9428FD6C-FE5A-4D70-8BE7-F97B3D870597.png
92D6DB47-C0C7-40F8-BE05-5EBF4EC599CB.png

Advertisement

OK, can someone help me figure this out? The Gaytors have, you know, a huge med school on their campus (in addition to an enormous, always-filled-to-capacity football stadium). Does the Gaytor recruiting staff do ANY medical due diligence AT ALL?

I realize that Miami has, sadly, lost a couple of very good football players due to injuries that ended their playing careers. But, those injuries were sustained while they were AT Miami, and the injuries came from PLAYING FOOTBALL.

But the Gaytors have had about five or six career-ending, pre-existing, non-football injuries. It's bizarre. From a statistical standpoint, either UiF is the unluckiest football program in the country...or they are the most negligent...or they are intentionally overlooking such conditions. I challenge anyone to tell me about any football program that, in a short span of time, has had more career-ending NON-FOOTBALL conditions.

Whatever you're doing, Gaytors, keep it up. It's brilliant. Those recruiting class rankings have never been more impressive.

Stay golden, Gaytorboy.

Glad to see some of the gators are actually on to Mullett’s recruiting shenanigans. It took them a few years but hey, they’re not the brightest bunch. It’s really just a page from the Al Golden recruiting handbook. Target academic non-qualifiers, guys with health concerns and legal issues. It’s easier to sign those guys because nobody else will. That way you can artificially boost your recruiting grade with guys who will never play for you. Yeah, it only hurts your program long term but short term optics are all that matters here

Glad to see some of the gators are actually on to Mullett’s recruiting shenanigans. It took them a few years but hey, they’re not the brightest bunch. It’s really just a page from the Al Golden recruiting handbook. Target academic non-qualifiers, guys with health concerns and legal issues. It’s easier to sign those guys because nobody else will. That way you can artificially boost your recruiting grade with guys who will never play for you. Yeah, it only hurts your program long term but short term optics are all that matters here
What was that freak athletes name that golden took a commitment from days after signing day. Never made it on campus but man that kid had talent on the court and on field.

Advertisement
What was that freak athletes name that golden took a commitment from days after signing day. Never made it on campus but man that kid had talent on the court and on field.

And let us never forget when Lesean "Shady" McCoy committed to Miami on National Signing Day. Yes, it really happened. Class of 2006.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blake is so full of it on Taylor. He knows **** well they aren’t getting him. Lol at “he’s still a bit all over the place (though) I don’t like my UF pick... there’s definitely more smoke with Miami...”
He’s feeding them smoke and mirrors to keep them paying that monthly fee! Lol better start call him Blake “Chris Angel” alderman. 😂🤣

Advertisement
Gators just flipped a 3* center from FSU.

Im sure theyll want him bumped to a 4 *

Look, motherfvcker, Mullet is the "Center Whisperer", if he takes a center, then you know he has put a dozen centers into the NFL draft, and the kid should get an extra 3 to 5 stars JUST BECAUSE he was touched by the hand of Gawd Mullet, the Center Whisperer.

How dare you. How. Dare. You. Question. Gaytor Bumpz.

GAYTOR FLIPZ MACHINE IS ACTIVATED!

Advertisement
Back