Tears Gator Tears

That's actually a good flip. He's a center and they are always rated lower than other positions. He has a good offer list, which supposedly includes UM.

That said, he's ranked like #900 in the country. It's going to be fun watching the Gator fans squirm over that fact.

Never claimed he wasnt a good flip. Just throwing it out there that the gators will ask for him to be bumped up

Advertisement
Some friendly (even if unsolicited) and helpful tutoring for posting in Gator Tears...

When posting in Gator Tears, instead of porsting with (unwanted) objectivity that may appear complimentary of the Turds:

That's actually a good flip. He's a center and they are always rated lower than other positions. He has a good offer list, which supposedly includes UM.

That said, he's ranked like #900 in the country. It's going to be fun watching the Gator fans squirm over that fact.

Try posting with a little more animosity, disrespect, and vitriol towards the hated Turds:

He's ranked like #900 in the country. It's going to be fun watching the Gator fans squirm over that fact, followed by the inevitable crying to 247/Rivals to bump him to a 4*.

That said, the last time these guys had a center worth a **** get drafted Day 1-2, he spent all his free time sucking off a murderer most famous for "being *** for the stay."

For extra points, take an open and obvious shot at another rival (in this case, the CrimiNOLES) while you're at it:

He's ranked like #900 in the country. It's going to be fun watching the Gator fans squirm over that fact, followed by the inevitable crying to 247/Rivals to bump him to a 4*. Either way, the last time these guys had a center worth a **** get drafted Day 1-2, he spent all his free time sucking off a murderer most famous for "being *** for the stay."

That said, when your "flipping" any OL prospect foolish enough to commit to f$u in the first place, you know it's time too fold the program.

By keeping these simple posting tips in mind, I'm sure you'll enjoy a more rewarding Gator Tears experience. I know the rest of us will!

Some friendly (even if unsolicited) and helpful tutoring for posting in Gator Tears...

When posting in Gator Tears, instead of porsting with (unwanted) objectivity that may appear complimentary of the Turds:

Try posting with a little more animosity, disrespect, and vitriol towards the hated Turds:

For extra points, take an open and obvious shot at another rival (in this case, the CrimiNOLES) while you're at it:

By keeping these simple posting tips in mind, I'm sure you'll enjoy a more rewarding Gator Tears experience. I know the rest of us will!

:)

Point taken. It's fair because you don't know me and my lifelong hatred of the Gator, though if you look at my posts, I think the color will come through. Whoever UF is playing is my 2nd favorite team.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch them squirm about this kid's rating. Bring me thy tears.

Advertisement
:)

Point taken. It's fair because you don't know me and my lifelong hatred of the Gator, though if you look at my posts, I think the color will come through. Whoever UF is playing is my 2nd favorite team.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch them squirm about this kid's rating. Bring me thy tears.

Much better.

You should always include an example. For instance:

That's actually a good flip for a bunch of toothless meth-heads who live in the armpit of Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So on that Center UiF got a commit from....

Watch from the 1:15 to 2 minute marks. This is courtesy of my favorite gaytor who would’ve posted this in here if he could.

Dude got beat up by a 2023 kid (John Walker) and abused by Watson!
1st kid is a 2022 3*.

Def not a good showing for Slaughter. He’ll need S&C to work wonders for him to be more than serviceable after 3 years!

Advertisement
6A9757D4-5A46-4662-B7DC-265677DAB3B9.jpeg
494CEB94-9D7F-4B51-A16D-32526DF72306.png
EAFB0044-D58B-4E95-9B46-4631AF37FEB6.png
281B9FA9-5790-4624-A1F0-1CCD8910C49B.jpeg
B4EBA401-E4E4-4C02-AE77-C130A4E20CFB.png
5C486FC3-FED0-4DBA-9180-1A8DA81E7F5F.jpeg
2008544C-0BF0-490B-BB77-F47188655807.png
C075A04B-8772-4068-973B-45E76E560261.png

Advertisement
Back