Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Trask will make them waaaaay more competitive and will give them a much better chance to win all their games except for UGA.

They go 9-3,8-4 with Franks.Might go 11-1-10-2 with Trask.....jmo.

Trask will make them waaaaay more competitive and will give them a much better chance to win all their games except for UGA.

I love Franks, i really do and realllly wanted him to make "the jump" but while he shows good to great things AT TIMES, he just reminds me of EJ Manuel. The statline looks good, but when you WATCH him, you see his inconsistencies reading the field.

Trask kept/keeps it simple, see and open man, throw it to him.

In other news, Leonard Manuel been acting a fool

Last edited:
Advertisement

They're still catching L's vs UGA LSU maybe Auburn although they have that one at home, but Auburn has a very good defense and dont forgot they go to Mizzou where they have issues like us in Chapel Hill. I've said Mullen ceiling is 10 wins.

Trask is better than Franks and makes you wonder why he wasn't starting from the beginning.

They're still catching L's vs UGA LSU maybe Auburn although they have that one at home, but Auburn has a very good defense and dont forgot they go to Mizzou where they have issues like us in Chapel Hill. I've said Mullen ceiling is 10 wins.

Trask is better than Franks and makes you wonder why he wasn't starting from the beginning.

Yea they will be up against it like you said and I hope they lose a ALL of them.I didn’t say they WOULD win I just said Task gave them a BETTER chance to win...
Best thing that could have happened to the turds was for that loud mouth arrogant prick to get carried off the field.If he’s in they lose 4 minimum but Mullen’s got a horse shoe so who knows..

Advertisement
franks can run better. I think that is why Mullen went with him, big guy like dak, typical Mullen qb. trask, in my opinion, is a better overall qb and would have been more of a problem for us when we played them. just can't believe we gave that game away....

Advertisement
I understand the hate for the Wilson's.

It's not just the hate for the Wilsons.

Again, as this thread has proven over and over again, it's about the hypocrisy. UF fans call our fans "trash" because we occasionally boo at games, or we fly banners, or we sometimes criticize our players. If UF fans had never acted as if they were somehow better than us, I would never point out their criticism of Wilson.

Advertisement
It's not just the hate for the Wilsons.

Again, as this thread has proven over and over again, it's about the hypocrisy. UF fans call our fans "trash" because we occasionally boo at games, or we fly banners, or we sometimes criticize our players. If UF fans had never acted as if they were somehow better than us, I would never point out their criticism of Wilson.
I hear ya man and love this thread was just pointing out that many of our fans sound the same exact way.

I hear ya man and love this thread was just pointing out that many of our fans sound the same exact way.

But why? Why on Gaytor Tears? Why does anyone need to "just point out" that many of our fans "sound the exact same way"? Are you trying to impress a Gaytor fan or a SemenHole fan with your "fairness and balance"? I'm not trying to criticize you, personally, I'm just asking why some people feel the need to white-knight for other fanbases on Gaytor Tears.

The point is, Miami fans (on average) have a lot more self-awareness than Gaytor or SemenHole fans, and we do not live in a bubble.

Advertisement
Back