Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
man you already know with him. absolutely won't end up in this class and if he does, it's going to backfire BADLY. Surprised what me and you know hasn't leaked yet
To make it clear for everyone, since I appreciate the information but I see the natives getting restless, Manuel’s basically being labeled a bad apple in the locker room. He apparently has no boundaries in words or actions along with a very inflated view of himself and his grades are in the toilet. If Mullet keeps him in the class, it’s all for the wrong reasons and will be a big step in Mullet’s ultimate undoing.

To make it clear for everyone, since I appreciate the information but I see the natives getting restless, Manuel’s basically being labeled a bad apple in the locker room. He apparently has no boundaries in words or actions along with a very inflated view of himself and his grades are in the toilet. If Mullet keeps him in the class, it’s all for the wrong reasons and will be a big step in Mullet’s ultimate undoing.
Mullet's got more important public relations disasters to foist upon Florida. This one is a pretty lame one to start with.

Advertisement

Manuel will get homesick in Gainesville.

Advertisement
D810EE5F-615E-4B09-B603-54DA3A9E332B.jpeg

53F21F27-88AB-4D56-BC4B-45B0443F8C90.jpeg

0EE1073E-5B71-4124-94E4-67224970AD2F.png

Sounds like a true ****..

Advertisement
Even Henderson, injury isn’t the issue. If anything it’s that he’s an unwilling tackler.

100% and if you don't think NFL scouts and GMs aren't noticing that then I don't know what to tell the turds fans.

You must be willing to tackle and be physical as a corner in the NFL... he may be a good cover corner but teams will expose him at the next level

100% and if you don't think NFL scouts and GMs aren't noticing that then I don't know what to tell the turds fans.

You must be willing to tackle and be physical as a corner in the NFL... he may be a good cover corner but teams will expose him at the next level
This. CH moves out of the way when WRs run at him. What do you think he’s going to do when guys like Conner, Fournette, Mixon, Gurley, and Henry are running right at him? His **** will be long jumping to the sidelines.

Advertisement
This. CH moves out of the way when WRs run at him. What do you think he’s going to do when guys like Conner, Fournette, Mixon, Gurley, and Henry are running right at him? His **** will be long jumping to the sidelines.

those guys...LOL..What's he gonna do when one of those 350 lb tackles comes at him? I good CB would take them out low trying to get to the ball carrier.Only way Henderson is taking anyone out is if they trip over him when he falls trying to get out of the way...

Advertisement
Back