Tears Gator Tears

I love Franks, i really do and realllly wanted him to make "the jump" but while he shows good to great things AT TIMES, he just reminds me of EJ Manuel. The statline looks good, but when you WATCH him, you see his inconsistencies reading the field.

Trask kept/keeps it simple, see and open man, throw it to him.

In other news, Leonard Manuel been acting a fool

Remember when BUFFALO drafted him in the first round. I think every one was thrown for a loop..

Advertisement
There is absolutely not one thing wrong with that.....like at all.

Wasn't he rumored to be Dan Sileo JR? If he was then this is a little karma.
I never heard the DSJ thing. I figured that was a longtime poster with an alt account.

But why? Why on Gaytor Tears? Why does anyone need to "just point out" that many of our fans "sound the exact same way"? Are you trying to impress a Gaytor fan or a SemenHole fan with your "fairness and balance"? I'm not trying to criticize you, personally, I'm just asking why some people feel the need to white-knight for other fanbases on Gaytor Tears.

The point is, Miami fans (on average) have a lot more self-awareness than Gaytor or SemenHole fans, and we do not live in a bubble.
You’re right, my bad!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leonard Manuel withdraws from school:

C48405E6-FAFC-49CD-93AF-823CE774504F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they sign him, it makes a total farce of their rankings. He has zero chance to qualify. I don’t even know if he graduates high school.

Looking at their last class, sounds like he is going to be signing that letter to them with nobody else even bothering to push for him besides community colleges.

Advertisement
Back