Tears Gator Tears

WTF is going on up there in Gaynesville? Is this them actually being more optimistic about us than most of us are...or is this an extension of the flipz they did to themselves after our game? Remember, it was all about pounding us because we were a crap team...and then after a close game they flipped the script and we were all of a sudden a good team that they were able to beat.

I believe what you are seeing @RVACane is the latter. They are still trying to reconcile the fact that they are not as good as they thought they were. They need to pump our image up at this point, because with their original narrative they barely beat one of the worst P5 teams in the history of NCAA football and beat UT Martin.

Advertisement
WTF is going on up there in Gaynesville? Is this them actually being more optimistic about us than most of us are...or is this an extension of the flipz they did to themselves after our game? Remember, it was all about pounding us because we were a crap team...and then after a close game they flipped the script and we were all of a sudden a good team that they were able to beat.

I believe what you are seeing @RVACane is the latter. They are still trying to reconcile the fact that they are not as good as they thought they were. They need to pump our image up at this point, because with their original narrative they barely beat one of the worst P5 teams in the history of NCAA football and beat UT Martin.
I’m going with your take. They didn’t just become normal.

You can’t talk sht about anyone who took you to 12 rounds. Then a slow ref count for your to get up in order to get the W.

Sad day in Gator Tears when the jort wearers are more impressed with our team than we are. Who would of thunk I would have to read a UF forum to find posters with a positive outlook for our season.

I have learned to avoid this place if there is a loss. There seems to be certain mopes who just live for it. I hate losing as much as anybody, but the crying and historyonics doesn't make it any better. Imagine there are many who want a perspective that isn't saying that a first time coach should be fired 2 games in are also driven away during these times. Things are never as good or bad as people want to make them out to be. There are a lot of people here he could use a nice walk in a quiet nature path to unwind and get things in perspective.

Yeah, I think they acknowledge they aren't going anywhere this year. Especially with Franks. Contain and make him throw deep; becomes a non factor.

They don't even have a chance winning their division.

Granthams D will be exposed against a competent offensive line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back