Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
What gave it away? Me posting "UF fan here" ? I don't think I was trying to hide it. You detective work is 0-1, just like your team. I'll say 0-2 after UNC, your OTs confidence is on the ground, thats not going away any time soon.
You have Ray Lewis in your screen name. Why not Wilbur Marshall or some other clear indicator of who and what you are? Because you originally came on here to troll. Sadly, I actually understand gaytor Logicz.

Advertisement
What gave it away? Me posting "UF fan here" ? I don't think I was trying to hide it. You detective work is 0-1, just like your team. I'll say 0-2 after UNC, your OTs confidence is on the ground, thats not going away any time soon.

Lol Mullens ceiling is 10 wins.... also if you want to beat the Gators just run the ball to whatever side of the field Mr. Scared of contact Henderson is on

It wasn’t much but it looks like our fine finned friend got another snack...

B5B78EB4-830D-4646-A75F-E6116C4C5504.gif

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

B5F7806A-A0BD-4D81-887F-4F9C55F018BD.gif

This is why I pray to God that we play these guys again in a bowl. Unless we’re in the playoffs which probably is not likely this year.

It would be a dream come true for me if a well-developed and seasoned Miami team takes these delusional asshōles on again.

One fūcking dropped punt away from a win, and these slope headed fūcktards are still coming back like they mollywhooped us

WOW !!! WTF..I'm gone for one day and INDAY takes another troll as lead chair in his BAND.

He's Lead chair in the skin flute section no doubt.

And people have to question why this thread should not be shut down.The Game was almost 2 weeks ago now and these fools from guttersville still can't let it go.They also continue to feel the need to hang out with us cause the stupidity on their own board is more than even the feeble mind of a **** can stand.

This is what Gator Tears is all about.Not about who won or lost.It's about the constant delusion that controls the world that UFAG fans live in daily. A world that us Cane fans find so humorous that most of us make it our first stop daily to start our days off in the right direction.

As long as there are UFAG fans their will be a **** Tears thread cause in victory or defeat the fools in the jorts will give us constant pleasure from their dilerium.

Advertisement
This is why I pray to God that we play these guys again in a bowl. Unless we’re in the playoffs which probably is not likely this year.

It would be a dream come true for me if a well-developed and seasoned Miami team takes these delusional asshōles on again.

One fūcking dropped punt away from a win, and these slope headed fūcktards are still coming back like they mollywhooped us
It’s killing them that we gifted them a W.
They were expecting a typical top 10 team beat down of an unranked team.
They’re in a mental catch 22. Refuse to admit we’re good or refuse to admit they suck.
Also can’t admit that we also made mistakes. They walked away with the worst feeling W ever.

WOW !!! WTF..I'm gone for one day and INDAY takes another troll as lead chair in his BAND.

He's Lead chair in the skin flute section no doubt.

And people have to question why this thread should not be shut down.The Game was almost 2 weeks ago now and these fools from guttersville still can't let it go.They also continue to feel the need to hang out with us cause the stupidity on their own board is more than even the feeble mind of a **** can stand.

This is what Gator Tears is all about.Not about who won or lost.It's about the constant delusion that controls the world that UFAG fans live in daily. A world that us Cane fans find so humorous that most of us make it our first stop daily to start our days off in the right direction.

As long as there are UFAG fans their will be a **** Tears thread cause in victory or defeat the fools in the jorts will give us constant pleasure from their dilerium.

I think they thought we would be crying ****ing and moaning about losing to them and we're not. Were actually focused more on our performance and knowing we let one slip away by the errors WE made. They didn't cause us to lose that game and that's what ****es them off

Problem is that unless they get a lot better through the year, they'll be playing in Rusteze Bumper Ointment Bowl.

Advertisement
Problem is that unless they get a lot better through the year, they'll be playing in Rusteze Bumper Ointment Bowl.

Probably. But the entirety of the SEC is overrated. Other than bammer, UGAg and to a somewhat lesser extent LSU, the rest is from below average to ***. The turds will lose to LSU, UGAg and Auburn, and could win close ones vs KY, Missouri, etc and end up 9-3. People are overrating the SEC. Past the top 3 teams, they aren’t shlt, including UFåg.

But I’ll be rooting for them to lose every single game, though. That’s my nature.

It’s killing them that we gifted them a W.
They were expecting a typical top 10 team beat down of an unranked team.
They’re in a mental catch 22. Refuse to admit we’re good or refuse to admit they suck.
Also can’t admit that we also made mistakes. They walked away with the worst feeling W ever.
They literally hate that they couldn’t beat us down and shut us up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back