Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I pray to God that we play these guys again in a bowl. Unless we’re in the playoffs which probably is not likely this year.

It would be a dream come true for me if a well-developed and seasoned Miami team takes these delusional asshōles on again.

One fūcking dropped punt away from a win, and these slope headed fūcktards are still coming back like they mollywhooped us

Problem is that unless they get a lot better through the year, they'll be playing in Rusteze Bumper Ointment Bowl.
I'd like to rephrase this statement.

I'd love to meet them in the Rusteze Bumper Ointment Bowl.

Advertisement
Gaytor troll who tries to fool us with a "south Florida" log-in name.

Wait, are we not allowed to point that out? RayLewis222 has me confused.
I'm just confused. This thread was popping a few weeks ago now nobody's posting here. There's been more Cane tears than Gator tears recently which is sad!

Why on both?
Toney hurt his shoulder or arm I think during the last game. As of now is supposed to miss next 2 games.

Henderson tweaked his ankle I believe...chasing one of those speedy UT Martin receivers. He's listed as doubtful but COULD still play but they want him 100% first.

So arguably the best offensive and defensive players both sidelined.

Advertisement
I'm just confused. This thread was popping a few weeks ago now nobody's posting here. There's been more Cane tears than Gator tears recently which is sad!
69BD8AF2-5A2F-4E1C-A09A-D7A1030A4B36.gif

Advertisement
Sad day in Gator Tears when the jort wearers are more impressed with our team than we are. Who would of thunk I would have to read a UF forum to find posters with a positive outlook for our season.
I have found that really interesting. They haven’t been pounding their chests that much. It could’ve gone either way and I never expected them to admit it so the fact that they’ve been complimentary is unusual to me. They’re not even hyping Franks for Heisman so there’s really nothing much to say. On top of it, in a weird way, the loss to UNC has been more traumatic to me. I’m hoping they’re actually more right than a lot of us are and that we see them in a bowl, though I know it’s unlikely.

Advertisement
Back