Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
“I’m not a gator but let me defend them once again” Clown
I love when he calls me his biggest fan. I actually would admit it if it was true. Like if @D RevLee wants to call me a fan or a groupie, I don’t care, I’m ok with it. He’s interesting and entertaining, and yeah, I know that’s not very stoic or manly here but IDGAF. We have enough tough guys here that do that well. This RainRainGoAwayCane is just boring.

Advertisement
Don’t call me a gaytor, but I just had to point out this contradiction. Will not be responding on this thread because I know my fans might derail it.

Geez you still here..INDAY you go on vacation ???

Hey INDAY if you’re looking for him on that other thread I told you he’s back over here aggravating people with his **** troll sHT.

Get this UFAG troll OUTTA HERE !!

Geez you still here..INDAY you go on vacation ???

Hey INDAY if you’re looking for him on that other thread I told you he’s back over here aggravating people with his **** troll sHT.

Get this UFAG troll OUTTA HERE !!

I’m glad you gave me a dislike you gator twerp.I can’t stand your trailer living,incest having,jort wearing hillbilly self either so we’re even.

Advertisement
You just derailed it. There’s no contradiction just your lack of common sense and self-awareness. I clearly saw the gaytor that wants us at 100%. He got drowned out.

CIS is the most rabid, most fanatical Cane message board there is. “Gator Tears” is the most popular, most viewed, most posted thread in CIS history.

Don’t post things in this thread like “I bet on Florida but want Miami to win personally so I win either way” and you won’t catch shît for it. No good Cane finds a celebratory win in a gaytor victory on 8/24.

Your level of fandom is not on the same starting level as the majority of us, which is fine in the real world, not everyone’s a diehard, but don’t come in this thread and post that shît.

He’s a ****, don’t give him the easy out/

I love when he calls me his biggest fan. I actually would admit it if it was true. Like if @D RevLee wants to call me a fan or a groupie, I don’t care, I’m ok with it. He’s interesting and entertaining, and yeah, I know that’s not very stoic or manly here but IDGAF. We have enough tough guys here that do that well. This RainRainGoAwayCane is just boring.

He’s not a casual fan, he’s a **** troll and his shtick is getting old.

Advertisement
Don’t call me a gaytor, but I just had to point out this contradiction. Will not be responding on this thread because I know my fans might derail it.

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.

Bump

“You guys, I’m not a Gator I’m just misunderstood. I’m literally on UM’s campus right now......”

That was a joke

“I’m a fan of both programs.”, you said.

SHUT. YOUR. *****. MOUTH.

You’re a **** through and through.

A fan of both programs? That’s like saying you’re a card carrying member of Isis as well as an Orthodox ***.

They are incompatible. This is why everyone knows you’re a gaytor troll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back