Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Definitely true. Former Ms. Virginia and Mrs. Lawrence before marrying Emmitt. **** bruh, you were married to a woman who came in 2nd to a woman who married one of my generation's greatest comedians and the NFL's all-time leading rusher?!?! And you're married to a Dominicana that, based on my general knowledge of Dominicanas plus that fun fact you dropped on us, I would assume is 5 alarm smokin'?!?! Maybe we need to get you in a recruiting position on staff. Let's not even make it hard on you, would you agree to cover from South Jersey to the Tidewater?

Rva got mad cash or a huge crank.....or both.

I’m proud to call him my amigo.

I love how all the responses are in for a PWO but the OP says he's offered a scholly. How does all this work with their counters is my question.

Yeah, the kid is clearly reported to be getting a scholarship, and the star-whores try to downgrade him to a preferred walk-on. Brilliant.

I would imagine that when you combine the "in the works since April" and all of the other academic risks that Mullet signed, this kid has been on the "waitlist" for months. Even though the 2 WRs supposedly got their test scores, UF may have better knowledge (than Swamp 247 posters) that one or both test score improvements are being flagged. OR they could have info on Wardrick Wilson being denied a student visa. I would imagine that if this kid was replacing Wilson as an IC, it's a straight 1-for-1 replacement, but if one or both of the WRs fail to quality, then it still counts as a hit against the IC numbers.

Advertisement
Rva got mad cash or a huge crank.....or both.

I’m proud to call him my amigo.

It could be one of those Parks & Recreation situations, where Jerry's wife was played by Christie Brinkley, and then in another episode, a doctor divulged that Jerry had one of the biggest endowments the doctor had ever seen.

Advertisement
Yeah, the kid is clearly reported to be getting a scholarship, and the star-whores try to downgrade him to a preferred walk-on. Brilliant.

I would imagine that when you combine the "in the works since April" and all of the other academic risks that Mullet signed, this kid has been on the "waitlist" for months. Even though the 2 WRs supposedly got their test scores, UF may have better knowledge (than Swamp 247 posters) that one or both test score improvements are being flagged. OR they could have info on Wardrick Wilson being denied a student visa. I would imagine that if this kid was replacing Wilson as an IC, it's a straight 1-for-1 replacement, but if one or both of the WRs fail to quality, then it still counts as a hit against the IC numbers.
I thought I read somewhere that one of their guys had a 300 point jump in his score and it got flagged. I could be mistaken but I thought I saw that.

Advertisement
Back