Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You really cant make up the delusion of the gators. They literally have a serial killer on their roster of alumni and say Smith is the biggest ****head on the list.

I remember hearing this, but I cant remember where, but I think Emmitt eluded to the fact that his time at Florida was not the best or his happiest.

You always hear Miami players talk up the program and their love for it, thus them always coming back here. How many times do you hear Florida players going to Gainesville to help the program or talk them up.

I remember hearing this, but I cant remember where, but I think Emmitt eluded to the fact that his time at Florida was not the best or his happiest.

You always hear Miami players talk up the program and their love for it, thus them always coming back here. How many times do you hear Florida players going to Gainesville to help the program or talk them up.
I looked up his history. He didn’t start for two years he was there and then left when they hired spurrier because he knew spurrier was pass first.

True story, RVA’s ex-wife was runner up to Emmitt’s wife for Homecoming Queen in high school. Pat went on to be Ms. Virginia and runner up for Ms. America. I believe she was married to Martin Lawrence before Emmitt.
Definitely true. Former Ms. Virginia and Mrs. Lawrence before marrying Emmitt. **** bruh, you were married to a woman who came in 2nd to a woman who married one of my generation's greatest comedians and the NFL's all-time leading rusher?!?! And you're married to a Dominicana that, based on my general knowledge of Dominicanas plus that fun fact you dropped on us, I would assume is 5 alarm smokin'?!?! Maybe we need to get you in a recruiting position on staff. Let's not even make it hard on you, would you agree to cover from South Jersey to the Tidewater?

Advertisement
Definitely true. Former Ms. Virginia and Mrs. Lawrence before marrying Emmitt. **** bruh, you were married to a woman who came in 2nd to a woman who married one of my generation's greatest comedians and the NFL's all-time leading rusher?!?! And you're married to a Dominicana that, based on my general knowledge of Dominicanas plus that fun fact you dropped on us, I would assume is 5 alarm smokin'?!?! Maybe we need to get you in a recruiting position on staff. Let's not even make it hard on you, would you agree to cover from South Jersey to the Tidewater?
i need to see a pic of both RVA and his current wife and i say this in the utmost heterosexuality.

I just watched 2018 FSU vs UF. The game was really close. FSU killed themselves with stupid penalties. For example: A 70 yard Akers TD was called back because of an illegal shift where a WR wasn't set. FSU had dead ball personal foul after stopping UF on 3rd down at the 18 yard line. The foul gave UF a 1st & goal. FSU has back to back false starts on a 3rd & 1 that led to a 3rd & 11. These are just a few examples. It was a 6 point game at the half and FSU had 8 penalties to UF's 1.
Player observations: Jefferson is their best WR. He has glue for hands. Perine is average and lacks a top gear (Akers was clearly the best RB on the field.) I didn't see Franks make a play under pressure. The UF LB's aren't very good. They get knocked backwards and don't make TFLs. The defense clearly relies on the front four to make plays. Even on blitzes it was the front four guys making plays. Zuniga disrupted plays but had a hard time finishing against Frenchy. Frenchy slid up in the pocket several times Zuniga came off the edge. Zuniga couldn't plant his foot to compensate and had to resort to arm reaching.
Notes: UF had a really hard time running the ball outside of a huge Perine run. The FSU safety crashed the wrong gap on a blitz and it was an easy house call. The only somewhat consistent runs came from Scarlett breaking tackles in the 3rd quarter.
It's really hard to tell with the UF OL. They didn't look good or bad but I'm not putting much into it considering it's all new guys this year. What I found interesting is that they like to run left on short yardage plays. The opposite side of where Juwaan Taylor was playing. Maybe they were trying to expose Burns being undersized at DE. Most of the time FSU stopped them including a goal line stand in the first half.
UF calls a lot of quick passes to the outside, medium posts, and deep shots down the sidelines. They don't often throw over the middle.

I feel stronger about taking the money line now than before I watched the game.

FDD6D2C7-3C41-4011-A5F3-3B83176102AB.gif

Advertisement
i need to see a pic of both RVA and his current wife and i say this in the utmost heterosexuality.
She and I aren’t married yet but we will be in about 6 weeks. I look like a middle aged ****** guy who’s got a full set of hair, glasses and thank goodness, a now shrinking belly.

My chick would classify in the less is more @OriginalCanesCanesCanes category and not in the bigger the better @Paranos category. Here’s the rear view:

Edit: I pulled the pic in order to save my next marriage before the marriage. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
She and I aren’t married yet but we will be in about 6 weeks. I look like a middle aged ****** guy who’s got a full set of hair, glasses and thank goodness, a now shrinking belly.

My chick would classify in the less is more @OriginalCanesCanesCanes category and not in the bigger the better @Paranos category. Here’s the rear view:
Showing off her best Assets?

View attachment 90497
I look like a teenaged ****** guy so this gives me hope 😂😂

Advertisement
True story, RVA’s ex-wife was runner up to Emmitt’s wife for Homecoming Queen in high school. Pat went on to be Ms. Virginia and runner up for Ms. America. I believe she was married to Martin Lawrence before Emmitt.
Emmitt lives in our friend's neighborhood. We took our kids trick or treating there 3-4 years ago. Emmitt was at the house that hosted the party. My wife and I used the "my kids wanted to meet you" line to approach (I don't like to bother famous people, but whatever). He was very nice. Anyway, while contemplating our approach, I told my 7 year old at the time that Emmitt Smith was the all-time leading rusher in the NFL. So a little while after that my kid walked up and said, "why are you famous?" It was a little embarrassing but also funny.

Edit: I pulled the pic in order to save my next marriage. 🤷‍♂️

I missed it. Day late, dollar short.

But good move on pulling your picture. This site is full of retards. Don’t give them any ammunition, and for gods sake‘s don’t let them find out who you really are

Advertisement

@RVACane ain't playin’

Advertisement
Back