Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 90544

Maybe Inday’s still up and hungry for a little snack???
EAB6FB98-BDFE-42C1-883B-60FAA2FA33EF.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love when he calls me his biggest fan. I actually would admit it if it was true. Like if @D RevLee wants to call me a fan or a groupie, I don’t care, I’m ok with it. He’s interesting and entertaining, and yeah, I know that’s not very stoic or manly here but IDGAF. We have enough tough guys here that do that well. This RainRainGoAwayCane is just boring.
I don't remember ever calling u a groupie. U come across the screen as a genuine dude. I know what I'm getting every time with u and I respect you that.

Only the people who mention me 7 times a day with no reply get called groupies.

I don't remember ever calling u a groupie. U come across the screen as a genuine dude. I know what I'm getting every time with u and I respect you that.

Only the people who mention me 7 times a day with no reply get called groupies.
You never called me specifically a groupie but it wouldn’t bother me. I love your pee wee highlights gif. I’m definitely a fan. I enjoy your posts, and even when I think you’re way out there, I see humor in it and just laugh or shake my head at how nuts you are. I know I’m in the minority but I don’t care. Live and let live.

Advertisement
You never called me specifically a groupie but it wouldn’t bother me. I love your pee wee highlights gif. I’m definitely a fan. I enjoy your posts, and even when I think you’re way out there, I see humor in it and just laugh or shake my head at how nuts you are. I know I’m in the minority but I don’t care. Live and let live.
At least u get my angle. Smart man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh God, I fear a page of scholastic debate on the horizon. How about everybody’s right, everyone wins, everyone gets a trophy??? And Eff the gaytors!

Look, we know that "brcane1" and "2.0" are Gaytor trolls who are just trying to distract us from our core task of enjoying salty Gaytor Tears.

I don't like lies, and I don't like liars, thus my problems with these Gaytor trolls. I realize they are trying to derail this glorious thread, but instead they just keep adding to the post count. Hilarious.

Why would the IC treatment be different for WW vs. the two WR's?

Not sure yet, this is a very new issue. It might make a difference if there was an academic "reason" for the denial of a student visa, such as Wilson not finishing his HS coursework. That's speculative of course, but you could understand how an academic deficiency issue might trigger the IC "academic non-qualifier" rule. If it's just an issue of asinine immigration officials getting technical because he misspelled his name on the application, I would imagine the NCAA would be more lenient.

Advertisement
Back