Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I posted some of this in another thread about possible options for chain 2019 but it really belongs here...

The famous poet 2Pac once said, "revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y." I'd like to see a turnover chain made specifically for the UF game. A hommage to 50 years of them being the most hated team we play and also Jim Kelly. The chain shall be a gator eating his own boogers. We should have Jim Kelly at the game putting the chain around the neck of each player getting a turnover or scoring a touchdown. I think there's going to be several turnovers and tds.
Nothing would **** them off more. Their fan base would completely loose their minds. What a sweet sweet comeback to the gator flop it would be... to run up the score on them while flaunting a chain of their mascot eating boogers. Then having a HOF QB, which they have none, put the chain around our player’s necks. This would be an epic boss move by Manny as a first time HC. All while giving the team a huge confidence boost going into the game. It’s a little crazy but talk about some **** swagger. It’s the stuff legends are made of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. @Grandpa794 is a secret “Gator Tears” follower/supporter coming out of the shadows and dropping bombs on the gaytor!

Thanks for the posts! I’ll have to see what’s out there. Anything that is negative right now will reflect directly on their recruiting. Between the criminal stuff last year, the Jones/Steele stuff this year and now this???!!! Lol.

Yeah Zach Smith says on his podcast that basically Mullen is just a good OC. Calls him an average recruiter and HC. That program is in for a rude awakening come 8/24. After we blow them out I'm going to talk sh*t until they block me.
Get em Rev!!! I’m going right on Twitter to torch the gaytor with you.

Psssst.... Rev..... how does twitter tweeting work??? Asking for a close close friend.

Yeah Zach Smith says on his podcast that basically Mullen is just a good OC. Calls him an average recruiter and HC. That program is in for a rude awakening come 8/24. After we blow them out I'm going to talk sh*t until they block me.
Don’t set unrealistic expectations. In all likelihood they will win. We have a new OC, possibly brand new QB (possibly first ever start), and new head coach. I expect a gator win, and am considering putting a tiny bit of money on it so that way I will be happy with either outcome, a win win for me.

Advertisement
Don’t set unrealistic expectations. In all likelihood they will win. We have a new OC, possibly brand new QB (possibly first ever start), and new head coach. I expect a gator win, and am considering putting a tiny bit of money on it so that way I will be happy with either outcome, a win win for me.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Why don’t you get the fûck out of this thread and stay out.

Advertisement
Back